***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 160 60.8%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
Yah Indigos are nice and the quality is superb, but if I gotta choose between the OG or a close lookalike, I'm going OG. Even if I gotta wait for it
Oh, definitely, but it scratches the itch until that time comes, which I believe won’t be for some time; and when Obsidian’s do release, I don’t expect great quality like the Indigo’s going off the last retro of them. We will see, but usually they go cheap. Hope I’m wrong.

1602487831698.gif

Today is the anniversary of the 2003 Flu Games, anyone like this version better then the 96, 09, or 2016? Anyone ever hit a hook shot in these?
I loved the 2003 Black/red 12’s. That Zoom
Air was extremely responsive! I regret returning them back k then for some Nike boots...smh. I have the 2016’s, but the zoom air isn’t as responsive as the 03’s.

You should regret it. Regret that one HARD.
Yeah, that was back in high school lol. During that time in the DMV, Nike Air Max Goadome boots were starting to get extremely popular and people were praising the comfort of those boots, so I gave in. Back then, I didn’t have money like that, so my only option was to return them(retail was $135 in 03) and get the Air Max Goadomes, which retailed for $150 back then. So, I just paid the difference. Still no excuse lol

Back
Top Bottom