***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 160 60.8%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
Today is the 11 year anniversary of the Rising Sun XIIs.Someone on WWE wore these once who was that?
1603834498929.jpeg

The shoe game is brutal. I saw the reverse taxis in person for the first time yesterday and thought man them things are beautiful... Went to goat to cop and of course it's over $300. I'm sure you all know this already but if you want a shoe get them at release day or shortly after cause the price is only gonna increase from there.

Doubt people are paying those prices tho
Id like to think so but given current gen sneaker heads i wouldnt doubt it.
Im not paying over $250 for a gen release and damn sure not somewhere in the 3 or 400 range you got me ****** up. Can say im *** out and i guess so but my days of folding to resale have been over since i first started seeing things fall down hill.
Would like a pair in the collection but check periodically and just laugh. Hopefully the reverse Flu games will be up for grabs.

Today is the 11 year anniversary of the Rising Sun XIIs.Someone on WWE wore these once who was that?
1603834498929.jpeg
There you go again. What's the next anniversary of some random crap colorway/bastardization you're gonna remind us about? I am fascinated about your personal calendar keeping. :rofl:
J/K brotha but dang man, almost all of these anniversaries you post are of shoes I barely even remember anyone caring about. Mostly just reminds me of how JB has diluted and **** all over its own brand with straight hot garbage during the past two decades LOL

There you go again. What's the next anniversary of some random crap colorway/bastardization you're gonna remind us about?
:rofl:
J/K brotha but dang man, almost all of these anniversaries you post are of shoes I barely even remember. Mostly just reminds me of how JB has diluted its brand with straight hot garbage during the past two decades LOL

what how dare you, the Rising Suns were legit, espc if you got the banned insoles

I owned a pair of nubuck 12s from 2003 and liked em. Thinking about maybe getting em again. Don’t know much about the 2009s I see. What would you guys get 2003 or 2009??

i'd get whichever is cheaper, both are nice shoes, grant it the '03 is the better of the 2, but you can't go wrong either way..... rainking rainking you hear that? you can't go wrong with any AJ12 |l :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom