***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 160 60.8%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
What about the second guy?
The shoes look much better in that video, if I were to guess I'd say he's new right? He doesn't come off comfortable in front of camera but I'm sure it'll get better with time. I'm used to watching Mike Rich and Weartesters so maybe I'm just used to their styles

Edit: after rewatching the 2nd video the guy didn't go into details at all and seems to know nothing about shoes.

Been out the game for years but randomly came across the Concords and I NEED EM!

Whats the protocol on these?

Easy get or am I gonna have to pay after market?

Haha I checked out the 2nd video after y’all roasted him , i watched like 3 mins, he don’t seem that bad. He just seems like a cookie cutter sneaker youtuber. I feel like if you’re not bringing something different to the table, why even bother spending all that time and effort into a channel? I don’t think I or most of y’all could do better but that’s why we don’t have channels :lol:

I loved the 2003 Black/red 12’s. That Zoom
Air was extremely responsive! I regret returning them back k then for some Nike boots...smh. I have the 2016’s, but the zoom air isn’t as responsive as the 03’s.
I second that: the Zoom bag on the '03 is something else!

Last edited:
Indigo 12s and Lucky Green 13s still sitting in stores here

what sizes and where do you live? I’m sure there’s scattered sizes of various shoes. Just because a shoe is on display doesn’t mean there’s a full size run.

There’s also going to be exceptions. I was just speaking in general

And I said “selling out online”. I didn’t say anything about brick n mortar stores

Last edited:
what sizes and where do you live? I’m sure there’s scattered sizes of various shoes. Just because a shoe is on display doesn’t mean there’s a full size run.

There’s also going to be exceptions. I was just speaking in general

And I said “selling out online”. I didn’t say anything about brick n mortar stores

Don't know about sizes, but I would guess a pretty good size run given I haven't seen anyone with them in my facebook groups here in Australia.

Back
Top Bottom