***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
A554B91F-63F2-4931-B357-DD3BB43124C9.jpeg

never been into 12 lows. doesn't sit right to me.
no surprise I remember nothing...
I just wore my pair the other day. Love em in the summer time.
Old guys like me really appreciate Lows baby. I don’t really ball anymore so mids don’t have a major place in my lineup
Not every Jordan low looks right--VI lows never quite worked for me visually, and I'll never even understand the concept of the XIV lows--but going all the way back to when MJ was playing and when I was young and playing all the time throughout the '90s, I often preferred lower-cut shoes. Every once in a while when I'd spot Mike in a game with a PE low version, I'd always be disappointed and jealous I couldn't get them to rock casually and to play in. So I appreciate a lot of the low versions. When I saw MJ at the '96 championship parade wearing the Concord lows, all I could think about was, why can't WE get those? Followed later by years of pics of him at his camp etc. rocking various patent XI lows before JB started dropping versions of them every summer. It drove me nuts for years that I couldn't get those XI lows LOL. I really like my playoff XII lows from a few years ago, too. There's absolutely nothing wrong with many of the Air Jordan lows.

XIV lows never made sense, because the 14 is so low anyway

and the 13 low looks like they didn't just crop it off

The rest 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 12 always looked horrible to me

XIV lows never made sense, because the 14 is so low anyway

and the 13 low looks like they didn't just crop it off

The rest 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 12 always looked horrible to me
Agree with you except for the 9s and 12s. I've wanted a "Derek Anderson" 9 low in the OG white/black colorway ever since DA first wore them. I think this is just a sick shoe. To me it looks even better as a low than it does in its true mid/high form. Especially casually with shorts in the summer.
flldekhvybufo7jfl4dt.jpg

Back
Top Bottom