***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
Stumbled across this picture from the Finals. Even us Jazz fans couldn't resist wearing 12s.

merlin_2743986.jpeg

I'm already knowing I'm going to be in the small percentile with this, but I was never a fan of the XII. I didn't dislike them though. The Obsidian from 1997, the mostly white with less sky blue from 2004, and Taxi from 2008 Countdown Pack (still unworn) are the only XII I ever owned.

Carmelo Anthony did have some cool custom XII when he was with the Nuggets. I hope they release some of these, but it's pretty doubtful they would.
CarmeloAJXII1.jpg
CarmeloAJXII2.jpg
CarmeloAJXII3.jpg

It took me a long time to realize he wore differing versions of the white with sky blue custom XII. And these ones are better because the sky blue is more solid on them.
CarmeloAJXII4.jpg

These were OK with the yellow. But the white with sky blue ones were way better.
CarmeloAJXII5.jpg
CarmeloAJXII6.jpg

These were actually available for consumers back in 2004, but with some tweaks. These were OK, but Carmelo's versions with more sky blue on them posted above were way better. Too bad they didn't release those instead.
CarmeloAJXII7.jpg
CarmeloAJXII8.jpg
CarmeloAJXII9.jpg

The 2004 retail version of these had silver eyelets toward the top instead of gold, and the "MELO" on the sides were omitted. But I believe this version with the gold eyelets and omitted "MELO" came out in 2016.
CarmeloAJXII10.jpg

I got the 2004 version that year to wear with my size 56 sky blue authentic Nuggets Carmelo. Yes, my dumb skinny a#$ at 6 feet and over 160 lbs wore a 3XL like an idiot back then. 😆
So I saw them this evening, and they're now deteriorated due to aging. The small tabs on the center of the outer and inner side have turned yellow and cracked.

I think the last one that went public was GS only.

Wish they would release them all haha

Perhaps you're right about the available sizing for the last one that went public. I vaguely recall seeing them at the Del Amo Mall Footaction/Flight 23 store in 2016 on the weekend they released because the store manager showed them to me. I didn't recall the sizing though.

Back
Top Bottom