***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 160 60.8%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
Nah I get it...it's just funny.

But reading that list I'm thinking I know my bro ain't on that white girl....

henry-vacuum.gif

you will never catch me on drugs, i can sell my piss for a high price, i got quality pure piss full of vitamins, vaccines, and energy drinks :evil: :rofl:

no way ya'll got the Frenchies over the Ovos, Wings, and DBs, it's not possible, materials alone plus being able to actually feel the zoom chef's kiss
347dbbafc318181b74767db8bc406571.gif

Had me shook when I read Bordeaux.

it was tough putting these
air-jordan-12-retro-psny-bordeaux-release-date.jpg
so low on the list, i really like these, but i ain't been able to matchy matchy these like i really want.....ah $#!+ picasso swerve picasso swerve might be right i might just be drunk :lol: i bought a velour outfit just for these damn i gotta figure out what i'm wearing first when i get back to the states in less than 2wks

it was tough putting these
air-jordan-12-retro-psny-bordeaux-release-date.jpg
so low on the list, i really like these, but i ain't been able to matchy matchy these like i really want.....ah $#!+ picasso swerve picasso swerve might be right i might just be drunk :lol: i bought a velour outfit just for these damn i gotta figure out what i'm wearing first when i get back to the states in less than 2wks
always liked them psny collabs....
you got all those i think lol...

IMG_20220226_115527.jpg
Its not a color way that really moved the needle at all. But I got when they released and their really comfortable as well. Always thought of them as a taxi/playoff mix. They are the only plus color I have of the 12.
I think I've said this before but I saw someone rock these in person and these are some beautiful shoes.

always liked them psny collabs....
you got all those i think lol...

Yes Sir.....all 4 of 'em Gray, Bordeaux, Olive, and Wheat

Rocked the Michigan 12s today

9FA19CFC-0277-40CF-93C1-1891BC28E69F.jpeg

Git these, wore them 1x bcuz I wear my shoes but it made me sick to my stomach to wear something with another state team on them, but I wore them, now they sit in the box collecting dust :lol:

That is false. Go home, you’re drunk.

OGs always over +CW so Obsidians, International Flights, Gamma, then the French amd they only beat out Nubuck and Melos bcuz they have that small sprinkle of red
giphy.gif

:lol: though tbf I understand your reasoning and your why's and I don't fault you, still IMHO you're just wrong and crazy :evil:

Back
Top Bottom