***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 160 60.8%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
I was going to wear these former beauties to pick up my Playoffs, but I just can’t do yellowing J’s. I know some folks love it, but yellowing makes my eyes bleed. Threw on the Flu Games instead. Another lesson in “wear your shoes more often” as I hadn’t looked at these in a few years. Living that first world prob of too many pairs owned now 🇯🇵

I need a retro!
999B68BB-F42A-4BE0-922E-2AFE1ACFACAE.jpeg

Yeah those havent aged gracefully, despite them still being in pretty goid shape considering their age. Guess you really cant whiten yellowed "leather", but maybe paint and make a custom. Thats what I would do with a washed all white pair of most shoes.

But if we are being honest, I would just put them back in the box, because Im lazy.

Anyway latest collection pic from the Playoffs thread.

20220311_205731.jpg

Gotta love 12s man, I really like them as much as most people like 11s and 1s. I could do with out a few pairs like the International Flights and FIBAS, but I also kinda regret passed on the CPs, Michigans, and even the Dark Greys. Think I might break out the Wools tomorrow...

Typical crossover followed by a nice midrange shot…The play itself never was anything spectacular…

What always impressed me was how unafraid AI was of MJ…MJ was arguably at his peak basketball skill level at that point and was almost universally seen as being the best basketball player in the world, even by other NBA players…Most players, especially rookies, would’ve been shaking in their sneakers but Iverson took it directly to him without hesitation…

I'm finally getting around to posting pictures of the 2022 Jordan XII Playoff. I got them from Hollywood & Highland Foot Locker on release day via app reserve. And I got them with strictly gift cards thankfully.
IMG_5969.JPG
IMG_5971.JPG
IMG_5972.JPG
IMG_5973.JPG
IMG_5974.JPG
IMG_5976.JPG

These are only the fourth pair of XII I've owned in my life. And these are the first XII I got since 2008.

I like how these came out. They resemble the original 1997 pair based on comparison photos I saw online.

I'm so glad I wasn't interested in the 2012 pair because they were crappy, especially with the unnecessary color tweaks on particular parts of those shoes.

I'm finally getting around to posting pictures of the 2022 Jordan XII Playoff. I got them from Hollywood & Highland Foot Locker on release day via app reserve. And I got them with strictly gift cards thankfully.
IMG_5969.JPG
IMG_5971.JPG
IMG_5972.JPG
IMG_5973.JPG
IMG_5974.JPG
IMG_5976.JPG

These are only the fourth pair of XII I've owned in my life. And these are the first XII I got since 2008.

I like how these came out. They resemble the original 1997 pair based on comparison photos I saw online.

I'm so glad I wasn't interested in the 2012 pair because they were crappy, especially with the unnecessary color tweaks on particular parts of those shoes.
People gotta stop the OG comparison as that debate is over,
just enjoy the kicks for what they are. Clean pickup good Sir.

Back
Top Bottom