***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 160 60.8%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
I know you guys told us to stop supporting JB's laziness but those bizarro world Master 12s are a first day cop for me.... Sorry

dat-***.gif

You don't like?

Why are they calling these black taxis? Wouldn't that be the reverse taxis?

I'm maintaining my stance that they're unoriginal and uninspired because we get saturated with so many black-based retro Jordans.

These Black Taxi XII look identical to the Master XII with the only difference being cooper gold tabs and eyelets on these as I'm reiterating. No creativity or innovation with those so-called details, period. And I didn't even like the Master XII predicated on them being just another bland black-based pair of Jordans.

Bygone era black-based Jordans like the Black/Cement III & IV, Black/Metallic V, Black/Infrared VI, Charcoal VII (F the asinine Raptors nickname), Black/Red & Space Jam XI, Playoff & Black/Red XII, and the Playoff & Black/Red XIII will always endure time because they all had divergent colors on particular parts of those shoes that contrasted nicely making them stand out and identifiable predicated on design.

Who knows about the name for them? They always come up with corny or gimmicky names.

Last edited:
Haven’t been in JB thread in years
Saw these yesterday at the mall, they didn’t have my size 10.5
Mad feelings …

Back
Top Bottom