***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 160 60.8%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
I heard you guys like the French Blue, so here we are with the '03 French Blue and Pippen Rockets jersey
20220328_094448.jpg

With the Rockets socks quit mf playin OG. :pimp:

Owning 36 or so cws of AJ12s is cool til it's time to move :sick::smh:
Ahh yes, sneakerhead problems.
One of the reasons why ive become so selective on pickups even after having moved into a house.
At one point in my 20s while still renting had an entire room in the apartment just for shoe storage and promised myself id never have a collection that large again.
Promise kept and couldnt be any happier.

Ahh yes, sneakerhead problems.
One of the reasons why ive become so selective on pickups even after having moved into a house.
At one point in my 20s while still renting had an entire room in the apartment just for shoe storage and promised myself id never have a collection that large again.
Promise kept and couldnt be any happier.

How many pairs is your max?

How many pairs is your max?
Currently if it cant fit inside the closet then either i need to pass up on a release or let one go. Think in total im at somewhere around 30,
dress shoes hiking boots and other miscellaneous pairs included with 40 being max.
In my 20s it was unfiltered indulgence, somewhere around 50+ which id imagine is nothing to some here and thats great for them. Just remembered the guest room being stacked with boxes, a lot of unnecessary filler and thats just not me.

Currently if it cant fit inside the closet then either i need to pass up on a release or let one go. Think in total im at somewhere around 30,
dress shoes hiking boots and other miscellaneous pairs included with 40 being max.
In my 20s it was unfiltered indulgence, somewhere around 50+ which id imagine is nothing to some here and thats great for them. Just remembered the guest room being stacked with boxes, a lot of unnecessary filler and thats just not me.

This is the way

This is the way
No doubt, easily enjoy the collection so much more now vs then even though back then it was a lot more diverse. Went in heavy on the Kobe line casual leather slides for the European appeal some Jordans though i eased up on JB aside from the XX3s and cant forget a couple BBC/Ice Creams. Was a lot of fun but now the colors are toned down majority of the grail list is checked off and just on the 12s reached back grabbed the complete OG pack Obsidians aside, ran my own restoration etc. The collection is smaller not as colorful or diverse but infinitely more special.

Back
Top Bottom