***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
French blues vs flu game...which to pick up? I get both in my area but can only pick one.

feel closer to the flu game cos I watched jordan play in them against the jazz

The flu games are easier to match. That being said, I've rocked the OG taxis for years and never felt better!

CdsKflwUUAA3hGE.jpg

Not my pic but :pimp:

Flames

Can't wait to have a fresh pair of Black/Red XII. Wore these things heavy in college from 2003-2007. Still have them, but they need to be reglued.

The flu games are easier to match. That being said, I've rocked the OG taxis for years and never felt better!

Easiesr to match than what? The Taxi's? Because man white and black are the most basic colors in the world. :lol: It is literally impossible to find anything easier to match than that, except maybe just a pure white or pure black shoe.

Last edited:

Easiesr to match than what? The Taxi's? Because man white and black are the most basic colors in the world. :lol: It is literally impossible to find anything easier to match than that, except maybe just a pure white or pure black shoe.
yea dudes trippin. taxis can go with things that don't actually match. I got a red camo windbreaker hoodie that taxis really pop with

Mann.. Them OVO are clean, if there was ever a time to get lucky on a pair those would be it. I'm a sucker for predominately white sneaks.. :smh: Still need the white 10s too.

They should've added the ovo owl to the tongue and put Toronto's area code instead of the two 3

We'll agree to disagree. Wouldn't be any worse than sup across the netting on supreme 5s :lol:

Back
Top Bottom