***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
Right sostheytweren't DS, they had been worn to help settle the glue. Not negligable at all. And I said 12s 8n my initial post, yourey now talking about a different shoe.
You went from passive aggressive to just insulting :lol:
Bad morning? You alright?
The chances of them falling apart are far higher than them not. Even if they don't first wear, they will within the next or so
I’m defintiely not insulting and am not having a bad morning. I’m being consistent with my observation that you are giving blind advice.
Wearing a shoe 2 times over 20 years isn’t gonna settle the glue my man.
The other shoe was a reference since the failure is the same for both other than the 12s having cracking tabs which looks to be good on his pair so far.

To summarize for you:
Storage is everything.
A DS pair from 04 can be worn if they are properly stored although I would suggest not wearing to do anything strenuous. Just worn casually.
A poorly stored (intentionally or not) will have issues.

I’m defintiely not insulting and am not having a bad morning. I’m being consistent with my observation that you are giving blind advice.
Wearing a shoe 2 times over 20 years isn’t gonna settle the glue my man.
The other shoe was a reference since the failure is the same for both other than the 12s having cracking tabs which looks to be good on his pair so far.

To summarize for you:
Storage is everything.
A DS pair from 04 can be worn if they are properly stored although I would suggest not wearing to do anything strenuous. Just worn casually.
A poorly stored (intentionally or not) will have issues.

I'm definitely not going out and playing ball in them. But from my experience 12s are built like a tank. I live in Ohio so due to weather I sparingly wear my shoes. I wear OGs from 97 and un-deadstocked a pair probably in 04/05 and still wear them to this day. And I agree with storage...all my shoes stored in a room in my basement with minimal lighting from windows and it's extremely cool in the room. At the end of the day they are shoes and whether you collect or decided to wear there is always a chance something can go wrong with them.

Really missed out on the Bordeaux sales, but finally got my size at $180.
Always fascinating how pairs that been sitting and on sale get scalped up once stock dries up.

Screenshot_2018-01-31-20-05-38-1.png
20180131_175946-2.jpg

Last edited:
I finally got an e-mail from PayPal stating that the free shipping offer is only supposed to be for China... so take advantage of it while you can I guess. I'm pretty excited to get my 3 pairs of shoes tomorrow ... might go back for the Royal Blue and Wool pairs if the promo stays active longer.

Back
Top Bottom