***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
Wait till at least Wed-Fri
Prices always drop after online pairs start arriving

Too late i put in a bid for $250, i figure thats close to retail, i could've jumped at $275 which keeps at my $50 over retail limit for non-limited but in an hr these went from $285 to $270 so I'll hope to see good news after this long flight back to the states

My pair from Champs. Nice quality shoe & da box is dope. Ima have to try to find some Michigan gear.

A5F3736A-B6E8-458F-8F26-966EACD81857.jpeg
those flight huaraches > michigan 12s

"1 unit ready to ship"

Charge already disappeared from my card though. Happened with my last FTA order too before it came back a few days later.

The new FTA site is both buggy yet easy to use if that makes any sense

I picked mine up from finish line this morning and there a dope shoe. I mean we can all agree JB jacked the price up for a letter M on the tongue and a cool box lol.
Remember everyone rain is kryptonite!!!!!
Especially with these!! Make sure when you wear them out you have your OH sh^t pair in the car just in case in rains lol

Remember everyone rain is kryptonite!!!!!
Especially with these!! Make sure when you wear them out you have your OH sh^t pair in the car just in case in rains lol
the royals too, remember gettin the royals so easy through snkrs and used a 20% off, sorry I’m on that new ciroc vs not a strong taste like hen and u will be hella gone quickly forewarning

Cool shoe, not a $225+tax shoe. So an extra $35 for a letter M

Na I think it’s more for the PSNY type nubuck, leather insides, and better box.

In hand these feel like every bit of 225 to me

Like dude said above that yellow bottom is sick. Don’t have to worry about it yellowing :lol:

I hope everyone who gets these, loves them. After getting pairs in hand, I wasn't too impressed>DFor $225, these couldve been touched up a tad bit better. But nonetheless they are a nice shoe

The only thing that really disappointed me was the shoe lace tips they could have done those in yellow and it would of set the shoe off completely! Now saying everyone would like the the yellow but in my opinion that would of made it that much better lol

The only thing that really disappointed me was the shoe lace tips they could have done those in yellow and it would of set the shoe off completely! Now saying everyone would like the the yellow but in my opinion that would of made it that much better lol
So change the laces...

Back
Top Bottom