OFFICIAL JULY '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was at the South Chicago outlet this past sunday and picked up the 2 Mens Aqua 8s and a GS pair for about $230 total. (employee discount plus 20% off the back wall.)

Had to ask for them..........Guess they decided to take them off the floor because of the 20% off during the weekend. I should have asked if they still had masters 12s while i was there..............SMDH. Didnt even think about it.

heading out to Johnson Creek after work...in search of clothes more then shoes...Hopefully I see some good deals.

Johnson Creek yesterday, decent prices on Shirts and shorts. Most behind counter sizes were limited lots of size 13s
GALLERY]
View media item 2109188

Last edited:

nike orange, ca. no additional% off hashwall. pics as of 1030AM. not much here. i like citadel & long beach selections over orange.
Thank you for posting.  Much better than the update I was about to post.  I would have to agree about the selection, but after seeing the updates at Citadel and LB I figured I'd check out Orange.

For some reason they have an endless supply of those Soldiers in 10.5 on hash.

They still have scattered sizes of gold Kobe Icons on hash for $60.  I was a little tempted to get a pair.

Got a pair of golf shorts out of all things, most pairs are on sale for $45 from $60.  Good discounts on Nike Pro apparel - additional 30-50% off before F+F.

Seems like this time around they raised all the prices and no hash discount at any outlets.

I found some stuff I saw on ndc. Good thing I held out with the 20% and found them at JC + 30% off.

Kobe elite shorts for $15
ACG Tech knit shorts $15
Jordan short sleeve crew $15

Jersey Gardens around noonish today

Eulogy Kobes - 160

Easter Kobes - 160

Mercurial Superfly Free in Charcoal Grey - 150

Riccardo Tisci Nike Lab jacket - 160 - only size xl

Various recent retros on hash wall (metallic blue 1s, letterman's, low 9s) - around $10 less than retail per pair

Bred KO - 99

Cement Print 1s - 85 (black,white), 75 (red)

That's about it. Scattered tech apparel roughly 30% off per item (pants 65-75, shorts 50)

Kyrie 2 XMas 115

Nothing too great, also saw some tennis classics and air odysseys that would be sub $25 after friends and family

Queens NY (Flushing)

Shoe wise nothing worth going for. Lots of general nike running. Not much sig Basketball or any retro Js on the floor.

Some good finds for Soccer cleats and football cleats however.

View media item 2109383
Came out to $19 after the F & F and an extra 10% for a scuff lol.

Tech woven pants were hidden around the store also. I got 2 size 32s so they may be worth mentioning if theres more in the back (Retail is $140: tapered bottom was $49 and jogger was $65)

ALL TEES are $9.99 including dri-fit (comes to $7 after F&F)

And the socks were almost all $6.99 (3-pack dri-fit and 1 pair elites)

IF ANYONE GOES AND THEY PUT OUT VAPORKNIT GLOVES PLEASE PM ME. ALSO IF ANYONE SEES THE CJ3 CLEATS IN ANY OTHER COLORS PLZ PM ME.

Last edited:
Ask around the store/s. In Orlando I been to each outlet last two days and ive seen them basically offering it to shoppers. 

Columbus, OH Tanger outlet @ Sunbury has

Retro 2 infrared $140

Retro 2 Radio Raheem $140

Kyrie 2 Christmas $115

KD 8 Sabertooth Tiger $120

Lebron 13 Black/Gum $90

Lebron 13 USA $90

Kobe XI Easter $160

no hash wall discounts

Swoosh pass CAN be used with Jordan Retros

I‘ve already received one from @3miyasaki3, you don't have to give yours to me,thnks to all the guys here.

Grateful for the generous offer from NT members. Read our "Basic Rules" on page 1 before you continue. Welcome to NT. Posts may be removed with no need to reply.

Just received some coupons yesterday, so I hope that I can still help out.
I will be attending a wedding for a relative tomorrow but if any of you find yourselves in downtown Chicago I will be more than happy to give 4 passes away.

Wish I had time to mail them out but theyll never reach some of you in time, sorry fellas.

Last edited:
Can anyone comment on how Nike Assist is supposed to work?  I went to the NIke Clearance Store in VA and asked if they had any soccer cleats.  The employee said since they switched to a clearance store he hasn't seen any but offered to order me anything through the assist app on his device at the lowest price for any of the colorways so if something cheap wasn't in stock in my size in that color he offered to adjust the price of a different colorway that was in stock on Assist but not in stock in the store to that lower price. I ended up getting a good deal on a pair of cleats.  

As far as in store it was hit or miss.  They did have navy blue tech fleece shorts for $30 and and tech fleece pants in royal blue/black for $40 and black/gray camo for $49 (all $ before F&F).  They had some Air Max 2016 prints for $100 before F&F.

Still trying to figure out which store in VA converted to a clearance store. Any help would be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom