Official JULY 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - 20% off July 8-11

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Obviously everyone would like to get their hands on a Nike Outlet F&F coupon, so let's deal with it this way:

Anyone who makes the effort to grab a few extras or even a stack of these coupons obviously has us in mind. With that said, if you DO have some extra coupons to give out, LEAVE A COMMENT.

Again, IF YOU HAVE EXTRA COUPONS, DROP A COMMENT.

For those who are in need, be patient and wait.

I've got 4 cards, so I can give out 12 coupons to fellow NTers. You know what to do.
nerd.gif

I will be dropping off coupons for the following NTers today or Wednesday:

abernja, bigj505, oof goof, blackrambo, justhotkicks, funkman, jordanxmichael.

the other 5 will go out tomorrow or Thursday.

Ive received 48 PMs since last night, and I only have 12 coupons to go around so need less to say all 12 coupons are spoken for.
They went out to the first 12 people who pmd me or responded to my pms. If I can get my hands on anymore, I will post on here.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Obviously everyone would like to get their hands on a Nike Outlet F&F coupon, so let's deal with it this way:

Anyone who makes the effort to grab a few extras or even a stack of these coupons obviously has us in mind. With that said, if you DO have some extra coupons to give out, LEAVE A COMMENT.

Again, IF YOU HAVE EXTRA COUPONS, DROP A COMMENT.

For those who are in need, be patient and wait.

I've got 4 cards, so I can give out 12 coupons to fellow NTers. You know what to do.
nerd.gif

I will be dropping off coupons for the following NTers today or Wednesday:

abernja, bigj505, oof goof, blackrambo, justhotkicks, funkman, jordanxmichael.

the other 5 will go out tomorrow or Thursday.

Ive received 48 PMs since last night, and I only have 12 coupons to go around so need less to say all 12 coupons are spoken for.
They went out to the first 12 people who pmd me or responded to my pms. If I can get my hands on anymore, I will post on here.

44a3634a4e9ddbde6ea92644a35a222d5b8c66db.jpg

NOTE: These are kids sizes. Other NTers have confirmed. Also, "Compare at $98.00" points to a $98 retail price, which is that of the GS Air Max 97.

Tjay - Thank you for the update but please be more accurate. If you can prove that these are adult sizes (a picture will do), then prove us wrong.

NOTE: These are kids sizes. Other NTers have confirmed. Also, "Compare at $98.00" points to a $98 retail price, which is that of the GS Air Max 97.

Tjay - Thank you for the update but please be more accurate. If you can prove that these are adult sizes (a picture will do), then prove us wrong.

Originally Posted by Tjay

Those have to be kid sizes like the ones that were at ross last month , and the retail on those in mens is not $98 .. were they mens or gs size ?

Those have to be kid sizes like the ones that were at ross last month , and the retail on those in mens is not $98 .. were they mens or gs size ?

^Mens. that marshalls also have Penny 3 (black/blue) size 11 in clearance rack, 1 pair left $54

^Mens. that marshalls also have Penny 3 (black/blue) size 11 in clearance rack, 1 pair left $54

Originally Posted by CALIDUDE1

Originally Posted by moorevisual

just thought i'd mention this here, in case you haven't heard infrared 90s have dropped early at some finishlines and champs (in store only)

with the coupons currently available and a creative $5 add on purchase to bring the total sale to $100, you can get them for right at $80

Which coupon are you referring to? I will take mine back and add some socks for that price...
nerd.gif

I also would love to know that coupon...

Originally Posted by CALIDUDE1

Originally Posted by moorevisual

just thought i'd mention this here, in case you haven't heard infrared 90s have dropped early at some finishlines and champs (in store only)

with the coupons currently available and a creative $5 add on purchase to bring the total sale to $100, you can get them for right at $80

Which coupon are you referring to? I will take mine back and add some socks for that price...
nerd.gif

I also would love to know that coupon...

thats very strange, all the marshalls around here have those 97s in GS sizes for the same price, $39.99...

thats very strange, all the marshalls around here have those 97s in GS sizes for the same price, $39.99...

the am 97 that 39.99 at marshalls are kids sizes the 4 marshalls that been to didnt have anything over a 6 in youth (gs)

the am 97 that 39.99 at marshalls are kids sizes the 4 marshalls that been to didnt have anything over a 6 in youth (gs)

Originally Posted by reakeon23

Yup, drove to 3 same results.

Dude needs to be more specific

MARSHALLS  AM 97 GS 39,99

Originally Posted by reakeon23

Yup, drove to 3 same results.

Dude needs to be more specific

MARSHALLS  AM 97 GS 39,99

Back
Top Bottom