Official JULY 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

For anyone who's interested the Manny Pacquiao Trainer SC Low's are $49 at Footlocker. Reg price is $110 or $120 I think.

I don't have the sku info right now but if you can find it online, have them do a stock locate for you.

For anyone who's interested the Manny Pacquiao Trainer SC Low's are $49 at Footlocker. Reg price is $110 or $120 I think.

I don't have the sku info right now but if you can find it online, have them do a stock locate for you.

I called around roughly 8:20 this morning & the guy told me they only had one size 16.. I needed an 11.5. I'm sure more Bords will pop up soon.Lesson learned: Check Outlet Thread regularly.

I called around roughly 8:20 this morning & the guy told me they only had one size 16.. I needed an 11.5. I'm sure more Bords will pop up soon.Lesson learned: Check Outlet Thread regularly.

There should be more Bord's since the general quality from the Chinese manufacturer was problemmatic from the get go.
Apparently, a complex stiching sequence led to many quality problems. Apparently, Nike audited the subcontractor and put them on the suspended
contractor list because of excessive non-conformance quality concerns. 

With that said, all you dudes selling the B grades on Ebay as "first quality" should be shot.
Seriously, don't do it, it's unethical and a crappy thing to do.
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

There should be more Bord's since the general quality from the Chinese manufacturer was problemmatic from the get go.
Apparently, a complex stiching sequence led to many quality problems. Apparently, Nike audited the subcontractor and put them on the suspended
contractor list because of excessive non-conformance quality concerns. 

With that said, all you dudes selling the B grades on Ebay as "first quality" should be shot.
Seriously, don't do it, it's unethical and a crappy thing to do.
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Jersey Gardens:

Jordan 2010 TB Black/red $59.97 FSR
Jordan 2010 OutdoorWhite/Gold FSR $69.97
Jordan CP3.III White/Gold Assorted $69.97
Jordan CP3IV All White FSR $89.99
Jordan CP3.IV Black/purple FSR $79.97
Jordan Melo M7 Cranberry FSR $89.99
Nike Shox Lunar NZ Black FSR $79.97

Jersey Gardens:

Jordan 2010 TB Black/red $59.97 FSR
Jordan 2010 OutdoorWhite/Gold FSR $69.97
Jordan CP3.III White/Gold Assorted $69.97
Jordan CP3IV All White FSR $89.99
Jordan CP3.IV Black/purple FSR $79.97
Jordan Melo M7 Cranberry FSR $89.99
Nike Shox Lunar NZ Black FSR $79.97

PF is out of the Bordeaux, but they have lebron 8 PS in the blue 7 black colorway. no 10.5s, so i didn't bother to ask the price

PF is out of the Bordeaux, but they have lebron 8 PS in the blue 7 black colorway. no 10.5s, so i didn't bother to ask the price

While infrared 90s are 50 at foot action. They are 70 at footlocker. Store I went to didn't have my size but the dude insisted I order them. Said two or three others put in an order before me.

While infrared 90s are 50 at foot action. They are 70 at footlocker. Store I went to didn't have my size but the dude insisted I order them. Said two or three others put in an order before me.

Originally Posted by Kawarskih

Yes the Am90s are 50 bucks...well atleast at the store I work in....we have all sizes but 9.5

What store is this and do they do phone orders?

Originally Posted by Kawarskih

Yes the Am90s are 50 bucks...well atleast at the store I work in....we have all sizes but 9.5

What store is this and do they do phone orders?

If your looking for the infrared 90's, just go into either FTA/FTL/CHMPS and tell them that you want to stock locate them. I know FTL and CHMPS still have them for $70 or $79, but they will price match. I ordered 2 pairs from my champs yesterday for $50 after I let the manager know that they were $50 in FTA's system.

Back
Top Bottom