Official July 2011 Pick-Up Post: No Pic Quoting!

No shoes this time, but came up on a good deal for these polarized bans shades....just in time for summer
smokin.gif

nice kicks everyone!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by theLwerd

RL, what barks you pick up? your pics ain't showing on my browser

Not your browser its my photobucket, I rearraged some pics and the links went bad.. but it was these, couldn't pass for $65 (swoosh) before the plug got pulled on the account
frown.gif

And these came today, thanks Optimus, much appreciated... was on the fence about these and they sold so damn fast, so many people wearing em I'm back on the fence again, guess in a year or so the coast will  be clear (shrugs)

Originally Posted by theLwerd

RL, what barks you pick up? your pics ain't showing on my browser

Not your browser its my photobucket, I rearraged some pics and the links went bad.. but it was these, couldn't pass for $65 (swoosh) before the plug got pulled on the account
frown.gif

And these came today, thanks Optimus, much appreciated... was on the fence about these and they sold so damn fast, so many people wearing em I'm back on the fence again, guess in a year or so the coast will  be clear (shrugs)

nice pick ups NT. no shoes (or pics) for me, but i got some bose QC3 noise canceling headphones.

nice pick ups NT. no shoes (or pics) for me, but i got some bose QC3 noise canceling headphones.

Added a little something to my previously picked up FR2s... I think I got it down.
335bi8n.png

MUCH THANKS to the teachings of Master Speckle himself, Sensei BG
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Added a little something to my previously picked up FR2s... I think I got it down.
335bi8n.png

MUCH THANKS to the teachings of Master Speckle himself, Sensei BG
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Back
Top Bottom