OFFICIAL JULY NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD-DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you hit up Detroit yet? tryna see what my girl wants to do after work. tryna hold off going to Great Lakes because your boy is right, the store is trash and I always say ill never go but I got some free time rest of the day and finished cutting the grass in this heat so... :lol:

Lol soon as 4:30 comes about. I am shooting out these doors. I am shooting to Howell since it is about 20mins from my job. Sending my Brother to Detroit (because he works downtown) to send me all the pictures of any heat or "steals" they may have. So around 6pm I will know what both places have. I want some gear from Howell because I usually clean up in clothes there. Just no shoes usually.

I got elite shorts there last time for 11$ a piece.

Long Beach has motor sports $150
As 6 at $169 smh

And other random stuff, otherwise, expensive and no heavily discounted stuff.

Torrance, CA

First time i've been to this store. It was on the small side.

Kobe XI Elite Parkers - $159
Tech Knit shorts (Light Blue, Grey) - $104

Torrance, CA

First time i've been to this store. It was on the small side.

Kobe XI Elite Parkers - $159
Tech Knit shorts (Light Blue, Grey) - $104

No Dr Doom Foams by any chance? I know they had them like a week ago but didnt cop cuz I was waiting for a discount

Nike outlet in delaware ohio has a few prestos, a couple pair of spiridons for $99(not the ultra's), all star jordan 6's, motorsport jordan 4 on back wall, air max 1 pinnacle ocean fog for $79. Full size run in all shoes listed besides the jordan 4

No Dr Doom Foams by any chance? I know they had them like a week ago but didnt cop cuz I was waiting for a discount

I don't remember tbh. I typically don't look for foams. It wasn't too busy so you could try calling. I find the workers are typically more willing to help over the phone when the store is a little more mellow.

Lol soon as 4:30 comes about. I am shooting out these doors. I am shooting to Howell since it is about 20mins from my job. Sending my Brother to Detroit (because he works downtown) to send me all the pictures of any heat or "steals" they may have. So around 6pm I will know what both places have. I want some gear from Howell because I usually clean up in clothes there. Just no shoes usually.

I got elite shorts there last time for 11$ a piece.

don't bother with Great Lakes. They had Kobe Barcelona XI for $139.99 which was the best shoe they had. Had the KD in red for $74.99

everything else was so bad :x hash wall was really piss poor as well. not a single shoe worth mentioning in any size.

clothes, same thing, garbage.

its the new location, didn't know they had changed yet so kinda sad for such a nice big store that the inventory is still one of the worst in the country.

Barstow ca
Kobe ad red $119
Retro 4 motorsports a lot of size 9
Retro 1 yin yang both black n white $99 smh
Kd 9 elite pink $89

PS. the store associate told me, i cant use F&F plus $10 survey code, i literally laugh out loud on the spot....the funniest thing i have heard in years.

Attachments

• IMG_9620.JPG
    IMG_9620.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Has anyone gone to Detroit? Still haven't made my way down there. They didn't have much earlier in the week so I bet most of the decent stuff is cleaned out.

Kinda interested in clothing at this point if the sales on point

I'm trying to make it there shortly but that store doesn't get any variety. I'm a retro Air Max guy and they have never had anything good.

They got a lot of SB now :lol:

if those are still priced at $49.99 let me know. ill go down there for that alone with the 30% off

don't bother with Great Lakes. They had Kobe Barcelona XI for $139.99 which was the best shoe they had. Had the KD in red for $74.99

everything else was so bad :x hash wall was really piss poor as well. not a single shoe worth mentioning in any size.

clothes, same thing, garbage.

its the new location, didn't know they had changed yet so kinda sad for such a nice big store that the inventory is still one of the worst in the country.

Any AM1s, 90s, 95s, or Plus at Great Lakes?

Grapevine Mills on that bull crap, don't even waste your time.
All star 6s $180.
Obvious that they raised prices for the weekend.

I know Detroit has some flyknit 90's

Great Lakes had some weird looking black 90 and and I think I recall seeing a black based pair of AM 1's

Ok, thanks. I saw those Flynit 90s at the Detroit store a couple weeks ago and I think I know which ones you're talking about at GL.

Neither store ever gets the good ones though...like the people finding the AM1 Pinnacles at their local store...those will never show up at ours

Just a heads up:
I used my Nike app code today and they were like it's a one time use then had me give them my email for them to input into the system.
You can just provide other emails I guess but just be aware.

Heads up: My local outlet didn't let me use my survey coupon with the FF. Not sure if that applies to all stores, just be aware.

Do factory stores get shipments of shoes over the weekend? I know some clearance stores do get shipments everyday and some only through the weekedays(no weekend). Im wondering if I should go on Monday to see if theres anything new. It would seem foolish to go to the south chicago store because im sure everythings bought up now.

Just a heads up:
I used my Nike app code today and they were like it's a one time use then had me give them my email for them to input into the system.
You can just provide other emails I guess but just be aware.
I work for a Nike outlet store, we just ask for emails at the end of the checkout process to track where our customers are visiting from. You can only use the "Access Pass" once, we took it and threw them away. If you use the code in app we have no idea whether you've used it or not before.

Barstow ca
Kobe ad red $119
Retro 4 motorsports a lot of size 9
Retro 1 yin yang both black n white $99 smh
Kd 9 elite pink $89

PS. the store associate told me, i cant use F&F plus $10 survey code, i literally laugh out loud on the spot....the funniest thing i have heard in years.

I was at our outlets today and they took my coupon and the f&f discount. Did that twice with my niece and the cashier honored it both times.

CHECK OUT YOUR LOCAL Brulington Coat Fact. they got some gems every now and them I have witnessed LOL . GOT THESE KD7S EGG NOGGS FOR $40

20158535_10159196172945454_186344757_n.jpg
20187924_10159196177125454_846337017_n.jpg

Found couple of these at Burlington.

Attachments

• IMG_3210.JPG
    IMG_3210.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_3210.JPG
    IMG_3210.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 26
Nike Outlet at Anthem AZ

Motorsports 4s FSR @ $149.99