OFFICIAL JUNE '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. LeBreezy 9's run mad small! These 11.5's (My true size) is tight as hell on me!!!

Some people size up a full size in 9s.

I shoulda listened to the Nike rep.

I find that all Lebron's seem to run at least a .5 size too small.. I normally wear a 12 and have to get a 12.5(if I can find it) or usually a 13.. checked some of the ross stores out here in az and haven't seen any of the blackouts yet.. i only seem to see the large sizes 14/15+ of anything remotely interesting.. i'm good on the polo assoc shoes and the cheap dress shoes..

I hear ya. I shoulda listened to the Nike rep.

Its ain air max. Full size up unless you like your shoes tight

Damn, I wish I woulda known.

I was at the Smithfield, NC Outlet (919) 989-6100 and notice they had Jordan 1 Georgetown for $75 in the hash wall. I only saw size 8, 12 to 14. Didn't really notice anything other than that.

Lee Premium Nike Outlet, MA

Blue Diamond Lebron Xs-169.99 Close to FSR
Canary Diamond Lebron Xs-149.99 FSR
Nike Zoom Revis 1 Black/White/Red-59.99 FSR
Tiger Camo Nike Hyperposite-129.99-FSR
Brown/Orange Nike Hyperposite-129.99 FSR
Navy Nike Hyperposite-129.99 FSR

I've got a question for some of you experts....

Does anyone know if they mark shoes down on a schedule? Ex. Tuesday the day that, if a shoe were to drop from 79.99 to 64.99, it would always happen on a Tuesday.

I know Thursday-Sunday is the sale each week depending on what corporate sends down the chain and they find out Thursday morning, but wasn't sure if there was a set schedule for the actual price markdowns as well.

To follow up on that, I'm guessing there may be, but it may be difficult to find out, is their a schedule for how long outlets have a certain shoe (Besides shoes that sell out right away)? A lot of retailers have a set schedule for price markdowns before they give up on the item and send it back, and was curious if anyone knew if the Outlets followed that model.

Anyway to make this post worthwhile...

Des Moines factory store has Black/Red Revis for 59.99 FSR if the Paragon outlet doesn't have your size.

Nothing worth of mentioning today at san leandro

Edit: Not sure if posted Kd n7 for $89.97 in select sizes at orlando premium outlet 407-239-3663

Last edited:
San Leandro Update:  I returned a size 10 Air Max 1 EM London Pack and size 10.5 Air Max 1 Premium "Canyons"..probably will take them 1-2 days to get them back into their inventory system and back on the racks unless it's still on their back counter.

AM1 London Pack EM sz 11

Plenty of Air Max 97 Premiums (navy color)

Hyperdunk 2010

Air Force 1 Supreme Txt

Air Max 95 dyn flywire (black/red) sz 9.5-10

Air Jordan Retro 1 Joker sz 11

Air Max 90 EM (all green, and burgundy ones)

There was one PENNY V snapback cap w/the irridescent bill..for $5.99

There was snowboard boots galore...(as advertised on sneakersteal.com)

I managed to cop the last Kaiju (elephant print one black)  The workers there had 2-3 people helping me look in the back.  There's still quite a few red Kaijus.  There are blk/volt Zoom Ites too and all other models that are mainly blue/red and an all black one w/print pattern through out the shoe.  Also one pair size 10 fighter jet snowboard boots...the one with the face painted on the side of the boots resembling the old WWII planes.

Last edited:
Livermore Paragon Outlet Update:

Red CP3 VI on hash wall for sz 10-10.5

Air Jordan Retro 1 Vegas...a FSR.

Other than that, a few AM1 Premium for $54.99 and AM1 Essential (black, gray mud guard) for 79.99

For those in the Chicago area I visited Nordstrom rack on state st after going to millennium park.

Black and orange m9. 69.99

Grey air max tempo. 69.99

Black and white Jordan 2012 ( few with either green or blue insole). 79.99

all size 10

Also forgot to mention at the Leesburg outlet there was a pair of size 14 'Joker' XX8s that must've been a return...$200.

Was going to pick them up to resell but figured I'd let someone that needs 'em have 'em.

Has anyone seen the Nike snowboard boots in bigger sizes? Every Nike chat or sneakersteal i see I call and the biggest they have MIGHT be a 9. Anyone ever seen 10.5 and up? I really want a pair for this next season

San Leandro Update:

Snowboard Boots

zoom ites fsr...for the person that wanted to know on a bigger size..(there's 2 size 11s) $89.99 (MSRP 400.00)

Vapens

Kaiju (reds) small feets

A few other models too

Nike Air Max 95 DynWire Red sz 11 (2 pairs)

Nike Air Max 97 Premium (navy blue) plenty 

Nike Air Max 1 EM London Pack sz 11 (1 pair)

Courtside Woven NSW (sz 10.5, 1 pair) Black

Kobe Supreme VII sz 11 (about 5 pairs)

Powerlines II (1 size 10.5)

Lots of Dunk Wovens

Flyknit Trainer (Red) 1 size in 9.5. $99.99

Waffle Trainer LEATHER (all white)

Last edited:
Nordstrom Rack Next door to San Leandro Clearance

sz 10.5 Nike Air Max LTD 

sz 12 Air Max 1 (lime/light green w/white)

lots of cole haans but not lunargrands.  Closest version I saw were Air Sail Venetian II in sz 10 (dark dark navy).  Alot of variants of the Cole Haan Lunargrand Wing Tips by Florsheim though

Is there an outlet in Carlsbad or near San Diego? I am going there in 2 weeks and want to know. Thank you guys

kittery - nothing
freeport - nothing
north conway - nothing

is there another f&f coming in early july? i remember last yr they did them one after another all throughout the summer...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom