OFFICIAL JUNE '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
My boy was tied up at work, wasn't gonna have him rush out for an 8 and 8.5 which is all they had left. Nice come up.

Here is a pic for reference just in case they pop up somewhere else.
Grrrrrrrrrrr.... Upset I missed this.  I wonder if any other place will be getting them.    BigJ are they completely sold out at Arundel Mills?

Last edited:
dvdxtreme - I don't work there. I just picked up the phone and called to see what sizes they had then went down there.

Tried to help some people out by giving them a heads up to check their local Ross but my post was deleted.

Oh well...

Last edited:
Thank you; the best response anyone can give. I feel people just rant on this thread, instead of posting information.
dvdxtreme - I don't work there. I just picked up the phone and called to see what sizes they had then went down there.

Tried to help some people out by giving them a heads up to check their local Ross but my post was deleted.

Oh well...
you were serious? If so I can restore it. What was the location and quantity also?

Hit up Bergen mall outlet, nothing special, tiger camo hyperposites for 130 fsr, solarsoft mocassin hits green color sz 12 only on hashwall and air shake evolve for 40 bucks. Rest was either crap, overpriced, or both. No kds, left disappointed

Hit up Bergen mall outlet, nothing special, tiger camo hyperposites for 130 fsr, solarsoft mocassin hits green color sz 12 only on hashwall and air shake evolve for 40 bucks. Rest was either crap, overpriced, or both. No kds, left disappointed

Bro, almost every employee at the Bergen Mall Outlet in NJ is a sneakerhead or reseller.
I return a lot of stuff and every time I do an employee snaps ups my kicks and puts them in the back for employee purchase.

In a way it's a disservice to the public because I return some hot kicks hoping another collector or NT member can get them.
For sure, you will almost never find any gems at Bergen because of the staff. Honestly, i don't blame them, it just
a sign of the times. Just my perspective from shopping their the past three years.

Bro, almost every employee at the Bergen Mall Outlet in NJ is a sneakerhead or reseller.
I return a lot of stuff and every time I do an employee snaps ups my kicks and puts them in the back for employee purchase.

In a way it's a disservice to the public because I return some hot kicks hoping another collector or NT member can get them.
For sure, you will almost never find any gems at Bergen because of the staff. Honestly, i don't blame them, it just
a sign of the times. Just my perspective from shopping their the past three years.

this is no different than any other outlet or any other retail chain period.

this is no different than any other outlet or any other retail chain period.
its especially prevalent in Bergen though, some fat black guy eats up the whole stock, no pun intended :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom