OFFICIAL JUNE '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
San Leandro Update:

Air Force Lunar BHM sz 10.5 (gone during the time I was there)

Lunarglide +4 Chicago Marathon editions (2-3 pairs in sz 11)

Air Max 1 EM "London" sz 10.5 (one pair left)

Air Max 90 EM Tokyos sz 10.5 (may have some other sizes)

Air Max 95 DYN Flywire size 10s

Flight 89 sz 9.5-10s style 306252-090 and 306242-100 (1 pair in sz 10)

ALOT of JORDAN 2012 (3 tier box) wolfgrey/volt for $59.99.  1 pair of the UNC BLUE though in 10.5 mixed in @ $59.99

Flyposite size 10

Total Foamposite Max sz 10 (1 pair, the blue ones) "Duncans"

Hyperdunks Lows sz 10

Free Run Ext NRG Wool pack sz 10

Melo M8 (white version knicks colorway) (not sure if its the advanced version)

Melo M9 sz 10 Easters

Air Force 1 Txt Miltary

Air Max 97 Premium sz 10.5 (a few pairs left..the navy blues)

I chatted with a nike rep to locate this and do a phone order, $70 before shipping/tax. Been wanting these since olympics, then they got pulled from shelves for a recall I heard. Did not come with sensors. I ordered 2 pairs...

Style code 598357-101

View media item 454458

Last edited:
Finally had a chance to check out a Marshalls to see if I could find anything.. nothing too crazy, but found some Elite Hyperdunks on clearance for $31. No box and mainly just big sizes in them, but had a few different colorways.. Also saw these Air Max DT 96 that weren't too bad at $69.99, had a full size run in boxes.. View media item 454790 View media item 454791

Finally had a chance to check out a Marshalls to see if I could find anything.. nothing too crazy, but found some Elite Hyperdunks on clearance for $31. No box and mainly just big sizes in them, but had a few different colorways.. Also saw these Air Max DT 96 that weren't too bad at $69.99, had a full size run in boxes.. View media item 454790 View media item 454791
Are those elites samples?

Are those elites samples?

Not sure.. I looked at the size tags and they looked like regular run no promo tags or anything, it did say nike elite on the insole... they had a size 14, 15 and 17 in that colorway.. then there was a White/Purple colorway and a White/Green colorway as well..

Just got back from both Vegas outlets and Primm as well. They just got a FSR of the USATF air max 97 for $99. Retail $200. Its the olive ones. Alot of flyknits. Atomic purple, greens, pink, turquoise/pink, black grey for $129 and 20% hash wall.

Dang. Hyperdunk elites for $31 is hella cheap!

Pretty sure these are Team PE's for Nike sponsored schools. Not available to the public.

Dang. Hyperdunk elites for $31 is hella cheap!

Pretty sure these are Team PE's for Nike sponsored schools. Not available to the public.

they are team pe's either NBA or schools

Most marshalls had them sizes 14+
found a lowtop pair in a 13 but thats it. they are probably long gone. they should have extra kevlar laces with it.

Livermore Nike: hash wall has small feet lebron 9 (all black), free run 2 ext black, cp3 vi, joker jordan 1, vegas jordan 1, flyknit trainer.

size 10.5-11 I saw pillars

On the display racks, am1 blk w/gold swoosh for 54.99 then they had the am1 em hasta color for 79.99.

I returned a size 9.5 camo foams to perryville outlet. Price is being adjusted to retail but it could help someone looking to pay retail shipping and tax

they are team pe's either NBA or schools

Most marshalls had them sizes 14+
found a lowtop pair in a 13 but thats it. they are probably long gone. they should have extra kevlar laces with it.
i think i saw hansborough wearing them for the pacers during the playoffs

Not again... If you knew SL, deals can show up anytime. Maybe you should stop going so better chances for others to cop deals. :smile:

Lmao. I was just stopping by while picking up my gf from Davis haha. They had Away KD Vs but not in my size. Was my first time at SL

Blackout Lebron IX in size 8.5 at the Ross Buena Park Downtown location. Sitting in the 9.5 section.

$60

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom