OFFICIAL JUNE '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was at Gatlinburg outlet yesterday. Nothing special but some flyknits for $130, black, yellow penny vs for 90. Had the new free runs too. Black and purp

Mebane and Charlotte Outlets both had these for $31.97, FSR. Smithfield had them as well, but in typical Smithfield fashion they were $59.99.

Wow. LeBreezy 9's run mad small! These 11.5's (My true size) is tight as hell on me!!!

I find that all Lebron's seem to run at least a .5 size too small.. I normally wear a 12 and have to get a 12.5(if I can find it) or usually a 13.. checked some of the ross stores out here in az and haven't seen any of the blackouts yet.. i only seem to see the large sizes 14/15+ of anything remotely interesting.. i'm good on the polo assoc shoes and the cheap dress shoes..

San Leandro update:

picked up Lebron X in photo blue size 8.5 for $99. Looks like it was the only pair. I think it was a return or something.

Just grabbed a pair. Only 8, 8.5, 9, and 10.5 left. I think I heard an employee saying the 10.5 was busted. 4 total pairs left. 1 per customer

Late post but the Vacaville nike outlet had the Duncan foamposite fsr for 100 and penny v tiger fsr for 120. Picked up the black and orange/red revis for 70, that too was a fsr. Not too many gems but I was really only looking for training shoes anyway. Also noticed they had quite a few pairs of the son of mars and jordan 2012 behind counter for 110 each I believe
Repped. Just ordered the Duncans. 114.99 shipped 
nthat.gif

Great Mall in San Jose:

Diamond Turfs II 49ers FSR for $80(?)

Nike Free Run + in 3 colorways FSR for $80
2mens: blk/grey and grey/sail/red /1 wmns Black

Shocked to see the first freeruns, I thought these would be long gone by now :wow:

Great Mall in San Jose:

Diamond Turfs II 49ers FSR for $80(?)

Nike Free Run + in 3 colorways FSR for $80
2mens: blk/grey and grey/sail/red /1 wmns Black

Shocked to see the first freeruns, I thought these would be long gone by now :wow:

Not the last you'll see of them, check the production date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom