OFFICIAL JUNE '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Checked out Ross at Seven Corners, VA and picked up some Blk and wht hyperfuses low for 40 in a size 12.5. I grabbed the only 12.5, they had larger sizes.

View media item 463457
Also saw Kobe system Blk and yellow like someone earlier posted for 50. Only saw them in small sizes 8-8.5.

Saw hyperagressors in multiple sizes for 50.

Last edited:
Yeah my Ross had a few pairs of them black n yellow Kobe. Size 9 and a 10 I think

Penny 5's are moving to outlets as shown above.  Nikestore just DM'd me on twitter about a size check (if only some Invisibility's or Dolphins were to make it......)

I know this is kind of specific but any one see some pimeto air max 1's for 80 + 30 percent off at their outlet?

AIR JORDAN 2012 DELUXE PACK "GREY/VOLT" $49.99
(484654-001)

http://www.sneakersteal.com
I was super excited when i got these for 77 shipped. 

These are a dream to ball in even though they aren't the best looking shoes in my opinion. Definitely pick these up if you're on the fence. 

It'll be interesting to see if these go any lower, i might have to pick up a second pair.

Question, do the outlets have a minimum phone order amount? 

I know this is kind of specific but any one see some pimeto air max 1's for 80 + 30 percent off at their outlet?

Think those are the only of the AM1 PRMs that haven't been reduced with the 30% discount.

I was super excited when i got these for 77 shipped. 
These are a dream to ball in even though they aren't the best looking shoes in my opinion. Definitely pick these up if you're on the fence. 
It'll be interesting to see if these go any lower, i might have to pick up a second pair.

Since you pay for shipping, I would say probably not.

Last edited:
Think those are the only of the AM1 PRMs that haven't been reduced with the 30% discount.
Since you pay for shipping, I would say probably not.
I saw it on sneakersteal one day but it was too late to call, should've called today and checked but by now i'd assume they're sold out

Air Max 97 Premium Wht/ varsity red-silver (554716-060) 99.00 w 30% off at Jersey Gardens Nike Store. FSR as of yesterday

Last edited:
Picked up the Elect. Green Flyknit 1 yesterday on the hash wall at Birch Run, Mi. They had random sizes and a purple colorway in the Flyknit 1 and trainer. $129.99+%30 off!

[/quote]

$200, but for some reason if you use a Nike gift card or something, I think you can order more

Ross in Columbia MD (Dobbin Road) had these Nike Cooperstown Collection Cal Ripken Jr. jerseys for $25...they're double stitched with the nameplate:

Wish i had youre luck or at least live in MD. i would of copped with the quickness to match the safety orange airmax 95s

View media item 464386
Im not going to use it. First person to pm me can have it. Please use it. it expires june 30th. Dont pm me if you dont intend to use it, id rather mail it to someone who will.

*****coupon has been claimed and is no longer available thanks******

Last edited:
San leandro
Kobe vii White Concord System
$69.99
Couple of 8.5s only.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom