OFFICIAL JUNE '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea.... they only discounted the toro 4s when they hit arundel by $10.

10 dollar I can understand some what but powder blue at 169.99 that's retail.

I'm seriously starting believe these shoes are not even b-grade. Every week releases across the country almost all outlets receiving some type of shoe in fsr. These are planned releases for outlets. B-grade is a few messed up pairs pulled from production. Not thousands mass released across the country.

Last edited:
Great mall nike still has a ton of powder blue 10s. b-grades, and not even in original boxes

They also have a lot of the powder blue 10's bgrade in orange Nike boxes sizes 7-13 at Franklin Mills price $169.99. Nothing else worth mentioning

Marshall's in Greenhaven Sacramento, Ca
Has the 5 Panel Aunt Pearl hat if anyone interested had 5 going for 14.99

I'm at Hillsboro outlet right now watching this dude get treated like royalty. Air Tech's, Kobe IX's, and KD boxes stacked up behind the register for him. Smh. Shadiness at it's finest.

My bad for the rant but where was all of this a few days ago when I was here.

I'm at Hillsboro outlet right now watching this dude get treated like royalty. Air Tech's, Kobe IX's, and KD boxes stacked up behind the register for him. Smh. Shadiness at it's finest.

My bad for the rant but where was all of this a few days ago when I was here.
I feel you fam, a lot of the Nike managers/employees don't get paid a lot, I'm sure they probably get a cut if he's reselling, on the other end he probably is a loyal customer that's been in this outlet frenzy before it became crazy how it is now.

San Jose Westgate has Jordan 9 cool Grey size 13 and yoth Kobe 9 size 9.5 by the counter. Both are returns. 9's are 139 and kobe's are 160

NDC is not even charging that price for the kobe yoth. What the heezy?

I feel you fam, a lot of the Nike managers/employees don't get paid a lot, I'm sure they probably get a cut if he's reselling, on the other end he probably is a loyal customer that's been in this outlet frenzy before it became crazy how it is now.
Yeah bruh I always hear the horror stories but when I seent it I couldn't do ish but shake my head.

And yeah you make a good point. A homegirl of mine that works at a Nike outlet in VA just explained to me the same thing as they do that with their "bulk buyer" aka reseller.

The flyknit trainers posted from Milpitas are available also in gilroy. Fsr same price 119 in same colors. They been there for a at least 3 weeks now sitting. Those will fly once it gets to $69.

And about those KOBE 9s YOTH for $160, which is retail, while NDC has it for $119.. its not a mistake. Same price it rang up in Gilroy. See my post in other page.

I'm seriously starting believe these shoes are not even b-grade. Every week releases across the country almost all outlets receiving some type of shoe in fsr. These are planned releases for outlets. B-grade is a few messed up pairs pulled from production. Not thousands mass released across the country.

Agreed. I don't know why they don't just cut the charade.

It's kind of freaking genius though.

As they phase out more mom and pop accounts and elevate outlets closer to retail locations, they also get to artificially limit supply on release day, manipulating the demand and continuing instant sell outs. Meanwhile, they hold back that stock and then allocate it strategically.

I can't confirm that they are doing this, but it makes sense.

Any Sacramento, CA small footers....Folsom outlet still has TD/ps/GS turbo green XI lows 49.99-74.99 (yes B grades) not too many sizes left past size 5 but everything else had 3-4 per sz left
Do you know if they take phone orders?

Last edited:
The flyknit trainers posted from Milpitas are available also in gilroy. Fsr same price 119 in same colors. They been there for a at least 3 weeks now sitting. Those will fly once it gets to $69.

And about those KOBE 9s YOTH for $160, which is retail, while NDC has it for $119.. its not a mistake. Same price it rang up in Gilroy. See my post in other page.
Just waiting for this exactly!! $69 and im ready to blow some cash!

Agreed. I don't know why they don't just cut the charade.

It's kind of freaking genius though.

As they phase out more mom and pop accounts and elevate outlets closer to retail locations, they also get to artificially limit supply on release day, manipulating the demand and continuing instant sell outs. Meanwhile, they hold back that stock and then allocate it strategically.

I can't confirm that they are doing this, but it makes sense.

Also by doing this greatly affects the bottom line. Hold stock only to sell in their own B&M, at retail.( or close to it.)
This also chops down resellers.

What puzzles me is the black toe re-release. With 12-15 outlets each with 100-200 pairs roughly. 1.5-3K pairs that were produced after the initial RD leads me to believe that we are in an era. The late 80s- early 90s era where "batches" were made and released throughout the year. If that is the case, Nike is trying to capitalize on supplying the folks that miss. While eliminating the reseller. Of course this is just a hunch of mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom