OFFICIAL JUNE '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also by doing this greatly affects the bottom line. Hold stock only to sell in their own B&M, at retail.( or close to it.)
This also chops down resellers.

What puzzles me is the black toe re-release. With 12-15 outlets each with 100-200 pairs roughly. 1.5-3K pairs that were produced after the initial RD leads me to believe that we are in an era. The late 80s- early 90s era where "batches" were made and released throughout the year. If that is the case, Nike is trying to capitalize on supplying the folks that miss. While eliminating the reseller. Of course this is just a hunch of mine.

I don't know why you people think by releasing them throughout the year eliminates resellers. It simply helps them. Resellers sell the initial batch to people that couldn't get them because Nike wanted to release limited amount. Resellers just reup again every time Nike does a restock. It doesn't help one bit to those that missed out. How many people score on these restocks? It's same resellers that got them the first time with exception of maybe a few. Nike isn't doing these limited "quarterly" restocks to help those that missed out, they are doing it to create demand. If they released all half million or million pairs of Jordan 11 in one shot people might actually get pairs and it might even be available for a day or two. Keeping things limited and creating this illusion of shoes selling out instantly keeps people on their toes and hungry for next release. These little restocks don't have the slightest effect on their stock prices but it helps long term by creating demand where everything sells out. If you have noticed nothing sits on shelves these days. They changed their strategy and it's working.

Told y'all Nike was moving towards making outlets Mini Niketowns.

This is just part of the plan.

Soon enough B-Grades will be retail.

Then no more b-grades and everything becomes a-grades.

Then your gonna have the same reel was dates and launch products.

They are just testing the waters now.

This isn't a secret, they're turning most of the outlet stores into regular ones with a bigger sale section.

So.. FSR? Pics? I mean lol more like flaunting but nice pick up. 

You're right took it down. Gave you the location call and find out. They didn't have them out on the floor. You had to ask and they would go get it from the back so no way for me to tell you what they had left.

Last edited:
You're right took it down. Gave you the location call and find out. They didn't have them out on the floor. You had to ask and they would go get it from the back so no way for me to tell you what they had left.
all sold out this morning apparently

Ohhh ok. Interesting... wonder if they were ever going to bring it out. So you just asked for retros or 11 lows?

What's "them" I'm curious...

Question: 

Will the outlets allow you to return an item and repurchase it right away? In the event that the price drops in the next few weeks? I asked about their price adjust policy and it's only for 7 days.

Got the multicolor Flyknit trainers for $119 but in case it drops its price or something...

Thanks!

Question: 

Will the outlets allow you to return an item and repurchase it right away? In the event that the price drops in the next few weeks? I asked about their price adjust policy and it's only for 7 days.

Got the multicolor Flyknit trainers for $119 but in case it drops its price or something...

Thanks!

Price adjustment 7 days.
Anything after that is up to the staff.

^on the back of the receipt it says 14 days. At least on the receipt I have

I know Ontario Mills is doing phoneorder for Retro 10 Infrared (but smaller than 11.5).

1 (909) 980-2448 (via sneakersteal)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom