OFFICIAL JUNE '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

I finally learned that any returned item has to be treated as a hash item. So scoop any that you see in your size and bring it back within the first 14 days if there is a sale. They will correct the price. That is how I got the Denim Lebron 11 for 175-ish
That's not always true.  Factory direct stores and Clearance stores are different I think.  I've been told numerous times especially from San Leandro Clearance, in order to have the price adjusted when there are sales, they have to input it back into the system, you have to wait 24 hours before repurchasing the item.  So during that time, it can be snatched up by other shoppers.

I finally learned that any returned item has to be treated as a hash item. So scoop any that you see in your size and bring it back within the first 14 days if there is a sale. They will correct the price. That is how I got the Denim Lebron 11 for 175-ish
still over payed, imo

Does it have anything to do with the store?
It's Chicago, it probably didn't have anything to do with anything. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
GREAT MALL NIKE in Milpitas

I just returned a pair of size 10.5 Jordan 3 5lab3 "Reflective Silver"..factory direct price is now $179.99

Other notable mentions...sprite Lebron Xi Low sz 10 or 9.5, all orange Lebron xi in size 11 for 179.99

Nothing really to report. Easter Spizike and Flightposite Exposed.

Last edited:
Crazy... Missed Out On That Price
you should hit up SJ Westgate more often.. they have lower prices on FSR shoes than Milpitas/Livermore/Gilroy/Vacaville.. sometimes cheaper than SL clearance also

I just returned a pair of size 10.5 Jordan 3 5lab3 "Reflective Silver"..factory direct price is now $179.99

Other notable mentions...sprite Lebron Xi Low sz 10 or 9.5, all orange Lebron xi in size 11 for 179.99

Nothing really to report. Easter Spizike and Flightposite Exposed.
location?

Larger sizes of Black Toes are showing up in Ross stores, keep your eyes open.

Man killed outside south chicago outlet Sunday, smh

It was Chicago rapper lil durks cousin who was also a rapper. He was an intended target. It had nothing to do with sneakers and the shooting took place all the way on the other side of Chatham square. It was not in front of nike store. Unfortunately a young man lost his life and the violence in chicago will not be slowing down anytime soon. It's not even summer yet :/

View media item 1009914Nike factory story in Paramus,NJ have the Lebron 11 Foreign Lion size 11.5 behind the registers for $200 ($50 beliw retail). Probably is a return since the soles were not clear af but who wanna cop these Lebrons can give a call @ 201-843-0932

I know nike.com says you cannot but has anyone here had any success returning kicks purchased at an authorized nike retailer to a nike factory/clearance store? For store credit without a receipt of course.

I know nike.com says you cannot but has anyone here had any success returning kicks purchased at an authorized nike retailer to a nike factory/clearance store? For store credit without a receipt of course.
I believe you can, they'll just scan the code of the shoe and give you the lowest price regardless of where it's from.

As of this morning, Round Rock outlet has nothing. LBJ X low orange/blue $99 on the hash wall. No in store promotions except for 20% off Jordan/LBJ apparel but no % off clearance racks/hash

(YESTERDAY) Hillsboro clearance had a few things worth mentioning:

Several of the Nike BHM "bomber jacket" $99, org. price $499

FK's for $39, a few cw's in scattered sizes

A pair of Kobe 8 PS size 3.5Y $39 (nice summer shoe for kids)

Headed back today maybe so I'll update later on tonight.

As of this morning, Round Rock outlet has nothing. LBJ X low orange/blue $99 on the hash wall. No in store promotions except for 20% off Jordan/LBJ apparel but no % off clearance racks/hash

(YESTERDAY) Hillsboro clearance had a few things worth mentioning:

Several of the Nike BHM "bomber jacket" $99, org. price $499

FK's for $39, a few cw's in scattered sizes

A pair of Kobe 8 PS size 3.5Y $39 (nice summer shoe for kids)

Headed back today maybe so I'll update later on tonight.
Repped for the updates.

These were at my marshalls, so check yours if anyone is interested

2wejjn7.jpg

Also went to my ross, they had the CMFT glow in the dark am90's, black toe 1 lows with the strap, random navy/peach color am 1's too. Going back in the morning hopefully I can catch some black toes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom