OFFICIAL JUNE '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
View media item 1009914Nike factory story in Paramus,NJ have the Lebron 11 Foreign Lion size 11.5 behind the registers for $200 ($50 beliw retail). Probably is a return since the soles were not clear af but who wanna cop these Lebrons can give a call @ 201-843-0932

Returned from a nike outlet. They are bgrades. Look at the orange box.

I know nike.com says you cannot but has anyone here had any success returning kicks purchased at an authorized nike retailer to a nike factory/clearance store? For store credit without a receipt of course.
Yes. all nike products with style/color code are in the nike computer database. If you return without receipt they will give you the lowest price in the system as store credit/gift card. But you will need to show ID, which they will scan. Not sure how much or how many no-receipt returns you are allowed to do per month/year though. 

Quote:

Yes. all nike products with style/color code are in the nike computer database. If you return without receipt they will give you the lowest price in the system as store credit/gift card. But you will need to show ID, which they will scan. Not sure how much or how many no-receipt returns you are allowed to do per month/year though. 
Ive never tried this but I have these Gamma Green Barkleyposites I never wore and the store I got them from does not do returns!

I hope so!
I did it with a pair of Kobe 7 Poison Dart and only was given 17 dollars for a 140 dollar shoe 
mean.gif

I did it with a pair of Kobe 7 Poison Dart and only was given 17 dollars for a 140 dollar shoe 
mean.gif
you should have said you changed your mind if the price was that low. Actually you can just call, give them the style/color code and ask what the price in the system would be.

you should have said you changed your mind if the price was that low. Actually you can just call, give them the style/color code and ask what the price in the system would be.
Yeah I refused at first but went back to a different store and the price was the same so I did it since I couldn't wear them anymore.

I know nike.com says you cannot but has anyone here had any success returning kicks purchased at an authorized nike retailer to a nike factory/clearance store? For store credit without a receipt of course.
i did with lebrons i got from the UK for 150. Ended up getting $197 on a gift card

Yep. Those Gloves were at Marshalls-ATL, and they normally don't get anything. They're out there.

still over payed, imo
not really since everybody can't get the same deals everywhere. Those Lebron 11s were at Centraila, WA for 109.99, but they literally only got TWO pair of size 10.5 that I know of, which were both picked up by a fellow Joog user, so I'm stuck with having to pay around 160 at Citadel for them, but it's still $90 below retail

Yeah I refused at first but went back to a different store and the price was the same so I did it since I couldn't wear them anymore.

ok I called a store and they told me I would get $69.99 in store credit
roll.gif

Something else you can do is if a shoe that you have is torn or damaged and the production date is within two years, then you can ship them to the nike factory (you probably have to pay for the shipping) and they'll send you a voucher for a full refund of the retail price. Since your shoe is unworn, I don't think that's the best option.

not really since everybody can't get the same deals everywhere. Those Lebron 11s were at Centraila, WA for 109.99, but they literally only got TWO pair of size 10.5 that I know of, which were both picked up by a fellow Joog user, so I'm stuck with having to pay around 160 at Citadel for them, but it's still $90 below retail
Interesting, I wish we received more Centralia news in this thread.

Interesting, I wish we received more Centralia news in this thread.

you could always be the pioneer to get it.

you could always be the pioneer to get it.
Indeed, I could just to add it to my bucket list of every outlet in OR/WA

I'll probably just stick to my regular MLK/Woodburn updates thoough :wink:

Last edited:
Something else you can do is if a shoe that you have is torn or damaged and the production date is within two years, then you can ship them to the nike factory (you probably have to pay for the shipping) and they'll send you a voucher for a full refund of the retail price. Since your shoe is unworn, I don't think that's the best option.

You can only do this if you bought them from nike.com or a nike store correct? Not if you bought them from footlocker, finishline, etc.? Got a pair of free runs that are beginning to ripe and I can see my sock from my toe that's why I'm asking.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom