OFFICIAL JUNE '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can only do this if you bought them from nike.com or a nike store correct? Not if you bought them from footlocker, finishline, etc.? Got a pair of free runs that are beginning to ripe and I can see my sock from my toe that's why I'm asking.
I believe as long as you have your nike box, it doesn't matter.

If ya'll have time, you guys can check out www.globaltestmarket.com. You can fill out surveys if you have time for points. I got 295 points in 2 weeks. 

230 points nets you a $10 Nike Gift Card, 560 points nets you a $25 Nike card, 1100 nets you a $50 Nike card

Deer Park is releasing the Jordan X Retro Powder Blue at 8 AM...get ready for another long line...

Last edited:
Called Arundel Mills MD and the message says B grade Venom Xs in Mens and GS

Nice. I'm gonna need to hit up my local Marshals. That's not my favorite colorway of the Glove (Might be my least favorite) but for $50 its definitely worth checking out.

Called the following Nike stores in the Southern California area.

Orange = Normal generic message. Doesn't mention any releases.

Ontario Mills = Normal generic message. Doesn't mention any releases.

Lake Elsinore = Normal generic message. Doesn't mention any releases.

Citadel = Jordan 3. Doesn't mention what colorway or price just says limit 1 per customer. Opens at 8am

Damn I thought you guys said the citadel didnt get anything. Two js release in two weeks. Damn you guys!

San Marcos outlet update:

On the hash wall they have some 5.0 trainers in a nice @ss CW (49ers gold/black) $79 also they have another pair of the Alabama trainers size 12 $69...

Just Left Medford, MN Nike Clearance Store

They had flynits for $39.99 assorted sizes n colors
Some Air Trainer 1 chlorophyll for $29.99
Those finger trap looking free runs for $37.99

Force Air Max 1 white/Red - $29.99

A lot of Dunks Hi for $29.99 diff colors n sizes

But what really stood out was the selection of Nike Sportswear they had for cheap

I bought some Nike Cuff joggers for $24
Fleece Nike Air Shorts for $9.99
And all Jordan Tees were $9.99

Worth a stop if your in this Corn Field Side of the USA

San Leandro Clearance

They had FSR of the Dunkman and Atomic Orange Lebron XI for 99.99 during opening. Not sure what sizes are left.

People who got there early swooped up good sizes. Saw no more size 10s. I met this reseller from Hong Kong named Tommy, he bought 3 pairs of MC Lunar 1s for $39.99 each all size 9.5. He said he will sell them on ebay for $169 each. Says he goes there 3x a week, that's his only job. Has more than 150 auctions on ebay. He also bought a return of Lebron X Prisms for 99 also.

SL clearance gave this man his livelihood, lol.

San Leandro Clearance

They had FSR of the Dunkman and Atomic Orange Lebron XI for 99.99 during opening. Not sure what sizes are left.

People who got there early swooped up good sizes. Saw no more size 10s. I met this reseller from Hong Kong named Tommy, he bought 3 pairs of MC Lunar 1s for $39.99 each all size 9.5. He said he will sell them on ebay for $169 each. Says he goes there 3x a week, that's his only job. Has more than 150 auctions on ebay. He also bought a return of Lebron X Prisms for 99 also.

SL clearance gave this man his livelihood, lol.
Nice on the Lebron's. I wish this site had a thumbs down for the reseller part though.
mean.gif

Damn! Nice prices!

Repped for the pic and update.

Last edited:

San Leandro Clearance
he bought 3 pairs of MC Lunar 1s for $39.99 each all size 9.5. He said he will sell them on ebay for $169 each.
wOw! what a great deal.. it's nice to have access to multiple outlet stores and a clearance store. oh, the bay area life. I miss it.

If you guys have the right coupons you can actually get the Lebron XI Dunkmans for around the same price from Finishline.com. I bought some about a month ago and after tax/discount/shipping it was around $130. Not having to deal with the crowds, not having to drive, no guarantee they will have your size, and other BS is worth an extra $10-15 to me.

FYI:  Call your local Nike Outlets on Thursday night to hear the voice message on what shoe will be released on the up coming Saturdays (ie the Black Toes last week)
Usually true but not always. My outlet got them but didnt do the message this time. They did it last time for the bobcat Xs though

Not sure if anyone posted this yet but just saw this! The deal is also good for in-store if you live in New Orleans. 

Store: Sneaker Politics.

Phone: 337-993-3709 or 225-761-3007

You have to mention "Bad Cramps" (ouch
roll.gif
) when you call to get the 30% off for TODAY only.

Shop closes at 8 pm EST 

Nothing crazy but for those who wanted some lebrons... they're $140 + shipping and $195 + shipping for elites. 

Not sure if anyone posted this yet but just saw this! The deal is also good for in-store if you live in New Orleans. 

Store: Sneaker Politics.

Phone: 337-993-3709 or 225-761-3007

You have to mention "Bad Cramps" (ouch
roll.gif
) when you call to get the 30% off for TODAY only.

Shop closes at 8 pm EST 

Nothing crazy but for those who wanted some lebrons... they're $140 + shipping and $195 + shipping for elites. 
I dont know how trustworthy that site is but they have some nice photography on their products.

Thank you to whoever edited my post. Sometimes I forget to remove the pictures.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom