OFFICIAL JUNE '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found a pair of the OG Colorway safari's that released last year or so, and those were a tier zero release, only 2 stores in Miami released those and I found them 6 months later at a ross here in Downtown. 

I can also confirm that Ross does get stuff out of the ordinary.  To be honest the more exclusive the shoe may be in who sells it actually makes it more likely to end up there because not every person is going to go thru the hassle of tracking some stuff down.  Now typically the best finds in Ross are going to be large sizes like 17 and 18 but I have found about 4 or 5 quality kicks in my size (15).  It is starting to dry up a little as I think the workers are getting hip and keeping things for themselves or friends and quality stuff is not hitting the shelves as much.

Went to footlocker San Tan Mall in Gilbert, AZ. Had scattered Jordan T-shirts for 14.99, and shorts for 29.99. Nothing out of the ordinary. Also, they had Lebron 11s for 179.99 not 79.99 .

The $49.99 price I mentioned is for Ross stores.

I thought that was where he was asking about.
hm...don't know lol. Man we need a Ross in NY/Long Island. We've been getting horrible stuff at Marshalls/the Rack (I need those Barkleys, Gloves and UA Anatomix at those prices I've been seeing lol) 

I believe $49.99?

Someone correct me if I'm wrong please.
That sounds too good to be true...mine were $120 on the day they released at the outlet

if he got them from the clearance store he gave the update to, then they were lower than the $120. that said, it doesn't matter because they aren't there anymore. that was just his humble brag.

I mean for the DB V pic.. Shoes are real but it's clearly a set up (imo) by placing a random price and security tag on it on the floor... If you found DB V's at ross or marshalls, would you just toss it on the floor and take pic? I would probably take multiple pictures of all angles and the receipt as well.

And plus, Ross would not sell it at 39.99... It would be either 49.99 or 59.99 which is the norm price of any shoe. I think usually the 39.99 tag belongs to slip ons and converse type of shoes.

Last edited:
I mean for the DB V pic.. Shoes are real but it's clearly a set up (imo) by placing a random price and security tag on it on the floor... If you found DB V's at ross or marshalls, would you just toss it on the floor and take pic? I would probably take multiple pictures of all angles and the receipt as well.

And plus, Ross would not sell it at 39.99... It would be either 49.99 or 59.99 which is the norm price of any shoe. I think usually the 39.99 tag belongs to slip ons and converse type of shoes.

o word

View media item 1029289
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's not a Setup… Ross is Real… Yeah i've seen fakes there only cuz people return them and the workers have no idea whats real or fake.

But on the JORDAN TIP   - I myself have bought RETRO 6 OLYMPICS, RETRO 4 Fire Red's w/ LASER ETCHING, Retro 12 obsidian and Retro 8's all at Ross

I've have Friends who have found DB 4's at Ross… As Well As Jordan 1 Black Toe's

But to be honest you have to be there when they put them on the floor… or they're gone in a Sec!

Last edited:

It's not a Setup… Ross is Real… Yeah i've seen fakes there only cuz people return them and the workers have no idea whats real or fake.

But on the JORDAN TIP   - I myself have bought RETRO 6 OLYMPICS, RETRO 4 Fire Red's w/ LASER ETCHING, Retro 12 obsidian and Retro 8's all at Ross

I've have Friends who have found DB 4's at Ross… As Well As Jordan 1 Black Toe's

But to be honest you have to be there when they put them on the floor… or they're gone in a Sec!
Which Ross is this? I know you're in the LA area. #JustCurious

Im headed to Key Largo from Ft. Lauderdale later this week( yay vaca). Any spots in or between those two I should check out. I'm pretty sure there are at least two outlets on the way. Anything else? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom