OFFICIAL JUNE '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Im headed to Key Largo from Ft. Lauderdale later this week( yay vaca). Any spots in or between those two I should check out. I'm pretty sure there are at least two outlets on the way. Anything else? Thanks.
Kissimmee Clearance and Florida City are dope from what I've seen/heard

I knew they looked off but I can't tell. Ross doesn't sell fakes. I think people buy a shoe and return a fake pair that person had. A couple of months ago some person found fake all black Yeezys at a Ross. Now unless other people find them around then that's a different story.
Ive found a pair of fake cg 11s at my ross before

For all the FL1 heads. They have these at Ontario Mills, CA (909)-980-2448

just phone ordered a 9.5. $69.97
style #554887-107 One of the best colorways, at a great price.
Was gonna post these too yesterday. They also have this womens colorway of the FK1s at Ontario Mills too. Seemed to be a FSR. 

So, dudes are just posting pictures of their local Foot Lockers now, even if it's regular priced and available everywhere and cheaper online?

soleclassics
12 hours ago
STEAL DEAL: the "Turbo Green" Nike Air Tech Challenge II is available for $70 shipped, orig. retail $130. Deal is good until they're gone, sizes ranging from 8-13 are available, act fast. Phone and email orders are accepted

Phone: 614-299-2290

What about near ocean city, md?
Queenstown, MD- right over the Bay Bridge, on the way to OC coming from the North.
Rehoboth Beach, DE- 20 or so miles north of OC.

Both are pretty good, Rehoboth is usually better IMO.

SL clearance had a couple of cuffed sweat pants sz Small and medium too. Did not check for other sizes.

Original price $80.. $24.99 only.. Steal

Absolutely nothing for shoes on hash. 
mean.gif
 Although I did see some returns behind the counter. KD VI seat pleasant sz 10, and Lebron XI hornets sz 11.5. Not sure what price.

SL clearance had a couple of cuffed sweat pants sz Small and medium too. Did not check for other sizes.

Original price $80.. $24.99 only.. Steal

Absolutely nothing for shoes on hash. 
mean.gif
 Although I did see some returns behind the counter. KD VI seat pleasant sz 10, and Lebron XI hornets sz 11.5. Not sure what price.
Do they accept phone orders for this?

Last edited by a moderator:
For anyone who's in NJ / NY.

The Nike outlet Jersey Gardens in Elizabeth and Woodbury commons in Ny are doing customization for $35 + cost of the replace jersey.

Mines took About 30 'mins cause no one was there.

In store only, no phone orders.
which countries were available?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom