OFFICIAL JUNE '15 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nike employee store Oregon they put out a bunch of N7 retro 7s for eighty five bucks today

Last edited:
It looks like no Father's Day sale. Spoke to managers in Louisville, Simpsonville snd edinburgh and they all said no sales this weekend and more than likely that there will not be one til Fourth of July. Not if that includes clearance centers

It looks like no Father's Day sale. Spoke to managers in Louisville, Simpsonville snd edinburgh and they all said no sales this weekend and more than likely that there will not be one til Fourth of July. Not if that includes clearance centers
Any idea if new markdowns will go down before the 4th?

I would say no since markdowns take place in the first Tuesday of the month but who knows. Seems like all the managers are being very secretive about all sales here lately

anyone know when is nike gonna have a 25% off again? should have pulled the trigger on some tees.
not sure about NDC,  but I have received multiple emails on nike gear being 25% off.  (I received all these emails yesterday...) maybe they have something you are looking for?

kohls

sport chalet

sport authority

fansedge

***** sporting goods

Fanatics

nike letting their distributors have the discount first perhaps?

Last edited:
Nike Clearance Store in Kissimmee has Air Jordan Retro XX (20) Breds  Mens sizes 13 and 17 behind register, as of 11:00am today. Policy is only one signature shoe purchase per day per customer. Also have KD 7 Weatherman's all in Mens Size 10, KD 7 Easy Money in Mens Sizes 10 and 14, Kobe 9 Peaches and Cream in Mens Size 11. KDs were $79.99, Kobes were $89.99, not sure on Jordans. 

not sure about NDC,  but I have received multiple emails on nike gear being 25% off.  (I received all these emails yesterday...) maybe they have something you are looking for?
kohls
sport chalet
sport authority
fansedge
***** sporting goods
Fanatics

nike letting their distributors have the discount first perhaps?
and soccer.com / worldsoccershop.com

The Tejon Nike Store have 40%-50% off some tops and bottoms on Appreal

No sneakers worth mentioning
Except LeBrons South Beach's for $99
And Everglades for $179.00

Pretty Dry

I'm gonna hit San Leandro this Weekend
I'll post a report

Pretty Dry

I'll post a report
Que that digital underground...You get around.

Philadelphia Premium Outlets:

Picked up a pair of de la soul low's for 109.99... The last 10.5... Only had one more size 10

Lots of lebron 12 all star's for 149.99
Weatherman kd 7's and easter kd 6's... FSR not sure of price
Double nickel 10's... Not sure of size run or price but i believe 169.99

Philadelphia Premium Outlets:

Picked up a pair of de la soul low's for 109.99... The last 10.5... Only had one more size 10

Lots of lebron 12 all star's for 149.99
Weatherman kd 7's and easter kd 6's... FSR not sure of price
Double nickel 10's... Not sure of size run or price but i believe 169.99
They got a TON of what appears to be returns a couple of days ago. Jordan retros mostly. The KD vi Easters $110. Lebron xii six meridians $150. Lebron xii Easter $180. Mostly full size runs on the lebron an kds. Jordan retro returns? Many different sizes/colors. Happy hunting!

Pretty Dry

I'll post a report
was just there in san leandro yesterday, wasn't to bad, but not to great either, had a bunch of green and orange lebron xi lows for 100, some of the watermelon looking high dunks for sixty, and some woven footscape chukkas for 20. And a bunch of janoskis for 40 bucks, if you can dig it. Same sale for fathers day as everywhere else, only select apparel for 40 percent off, but worth checking out. I would have taken pics if my phone didn't get locked up with pictures I took at the Golden State parade. I want to say new balance or adidas was doing a buy one get half off the other for fathers day weekend if your going through livermore on the 580. Good luck.

Last edited:
Found these at the nike clearance store in Hillsboro tx.. Also had Jordan 3's and Jordan 4lab1

Tanger in Washington PA had 11lab4, laser XX, EYBL KDs, and the dolphins colored LeBron XII today. Labs we sold by the time I walked out

called em and a lady said we dont have them anymore... can anyone verify this?

When I left today around 2 pm they had 4 pairs besides the one I bought but the employees had just put them out and I asked if I could buy 2 pairs.. For my brother but they said I couldn't and they took the other pairs to the back.. The employees are kinda shady

Some pics I grabbed from Williamsburg Nike Outlet this evening.

View media item 1591801View media item 1591802View media item 1591804View media item 1591810View media item 1591811View media item 1591813View media item 1591816View media item 1591818
A few pairs I saw behind the registers when checking out. They had a pair of those white laser XXs as well. They were size 12 I believe.
View media item 1591819
I grabbed these off the hash wall but I didn't see another pair of them anywhere
View media item 1591821

For all you warriors fans Adidas outlet in Milpitas, great mall has the championship shirts! They were only $14 after all said and done.

Original price was $26, On sale for $19.99 then they have a 40% off store wide sale going on.

Had this one, another championship one, finals, confrence champs and just general warriors gear.

No hats

Limited to 4 per person so they're going fast.

Stupid manager wouldn't let me get more even though I was shopping with my mom and she got 3 then I got out of line and got 4 and said I couldn't because we were together. Idk but it is what it is.

View media item 1591990

Were the KDs just behind the counter or did they have a FSR? thanks in advance for any help

All were sitting at the front counter. All looked like a failed resellers return

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom