OFFICIAL JUNE '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

yea happened to me too a couple of days ago when i did a stock locate. i was able to do a phone order yesterday tho lol. was it khristoper?

Last edited:
I just did a phone order yesterday. I'm going to play dumb for a while and see what happens. I don't blame them though. Cant imagine the amount of people that call in and just say, "uh, ya'll got the black Kobes? I wanna order em". No product no, etc. This is all your fault! Thanks, if true.

i just called one of my local NFS and they said they still do phone orders and he even checked with a manager.  my assumption then is that it's up to the discretion of the management of the store since if it was a universal thing, the person who answered the phone would know for sure whether all stores do or don't do phone orders rather than the need to ask his manager.  it's best to check with each store about their phone order policy but honestly if we can't do phone orders, period, then they lose a lot of money since at least for me 80% of the shoes i cop are via phone orders!!!

yea happened to me too a couple of days ago when i did a stock locate. i was able to do a phone order yesterday tho lol. was it khristoper?

I wouldn't take what the people on Nike chat say as law, just as you shouldn't take what every factory store employee says as law.

NFS Commerce, GA

Air Max 93 - Dusty Cactus - confirmed sizes 10-12 a few minutes ago - $39.97
repped, was able to place a phone order, however they told me the only color way they had were the black, white and teal - but I'd rather have those over the cactus anyway.

repped, was able to place a phone order, however they told me the only color way they had were the black, white and teal - but I'd rather have those over the cactus anyway.

They're the same colorway, they're just identifying them by the colors they see. Teal = dusty cactus.

Went there over the weekend. Saw Size 13 Air Trainer SC boots for $54.99. No sale going on but probably could have gotten them for around $40. Passed.
Good looks! I figured it would be scarce out there. There's always a restock of recent releases on Thursdays and on the weekends from what I was told by an employee. 

Just gotta camp early before opening to have a greater chance against the re-sellers that buy in bulk.

I'll be out there tomorrow to report! 
nerd.gif

Nike Factory Store
447 Great Mall Dr, Ste 484
Milpitas, CA 95035
(408) 942-6457

Few new boxes showed up below:

View media item 2078080
822521 305
Kobe XI Elite Low "All Star" size 11.5 only at $159

306008 003
Jordan Retro 10 "Referee" scattered sizes @ $129
Expect these to be around since it was previously the Pick of the Week here

136064 004
Jordan 3 Retro size 8 only (call for price)

848416 001
Free Train Instinct "Hart" size 9 only @ $140

Haven't noticed anything officially on paper but stick to the policy on the back of receipts to justify legitimate returns/exchanges. Nike offers one of the best customer relations out there if not the best in retail so always ask for help.

I'd advise you to ask questions in your local area to see how they handle transactions as each store is managed to the best of their abilities to be fair with consumers.

One common policy I'm sure many people encounter is that returns without receipts may be valued at less than what you paid for and what the computer systems approve of (not necessarily what you paid for). Best thing to do is keep your reciepts. Nike has a business to protect as well so keep that in mind.

Also following up, from nothing officially on paper to now officially written. Below is a new policy

View media item 2078092

Copypasta'd this from the Skyview Mall website with regards to the Flushing, Queens Nike Clearance store:

Save Big this Weekend at Nike Clearance

30% off All SS Tees/Tops/Pants/Women’s Tights
20% off All Footwear
20% off All Socks

Valid Friday 6/24/16 - Sunday 6/26/16
Valid June 24 – June 26

Back
Top Bottom