Official JUNE 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

There are PLENTY of Cough Drops available nationally.  Just be patient and wait it out for the price drop.  I'd take lower of course, but I think $79-89 is more than fair w/ a $200 retail.

There are PLENTY of Cough Drops available nationally.  Just be patient and wait it out for the price drop.  I'd take lower of course, but I think $79-89 is more than fair w/ a $200 retail.

I am having a difficult time finding an outlet that will price match those Kobe V's USA for $39.99. Everytime I call an outlet they're $99 and think I'm joking when I ask for a price match for $39.99 LOL

I am having a difficult time finding an outlet that will price match those Kobe V's USA for $39.99. Everytime I call an outlet they're $99 and think I'm joking when I ask for a price match for $39.99 LOL

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Where did you call, I did a NikeFind and was told only one outlet had my size? Unless they're not allowed to give out multiple locations?

Where did you call, I did a NikeFind and was told only one outlet had my size? Unless they're not allowed to give out multiple locations?

I used nike find and the online chat thing. Called St. Augustine, Medford, and a few others the other day that a friend told me to call. All told me the same thing which was no to the price match.

I did pick up the TB's for that price though, guess I'll just settle for Inks as well. I do like the Inks, but wanted USA's more.

I used nike find and the online chat thing. Called St. Augustine, Medford, and a few others the other day that a friend told me to call. All told me the same thing which was no to the price match.

I did pick up the TB's for that price though, guess I'll just settle for Inks as well. I do like the Inks, but wanted USA's more.

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

You can def get multiple locations from NikeFind...When i was looking for the cough drops, i asked for the top 3 locations with the most stock and she definitely gave me 3 locations...unfortunately, all of those locations were selling for 119-129 and i ended up copping from the Portland OR outlet for 89...but A for effort!

You can def get multiple locations from NikeFind...When i was looking for the cough drops, i asked for the top 3 locations with the most stock and she definitely gave me 3 locations...unfortunately, all of those locations were selling for 119-129 and i ended up copping from the Portland OR outlet for 89...but A for effort!

Originally Posted by apthekid

I got a pair of the kobe usa's at the outlet in Las Vegas. Try them! I got them for 39.99 plus 20 % off the hash wall during memorial day weekend. Hopefully they still have some sizes left. There was a handful left that weekend. GLUCK

Originally Posted by apthekid

I got a pair of the kobe usa's at the outlet in Las Vegas. Try them! I got them for 39.99 plus 20 % off the hash wall during memorial day weekend. Hopefully they still have some sizes left. There was a handful left that weekend. GLUCK

the real question is which one of the las vegas outlets...im not looking for them but the guy who is might want to know. 
(702) 382-8055

this one!

try Primm also..

the real question is which one of the las vegas outlets...im not looking for them but the guy who is might want to know. 
(702) 382-8055

this one!

try Primm also..

Originally Posted by mikeyy821

Originally Posted by JayeRell

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

YOU KNOW AROUND HOW MANY PAIRS?
No I don't.  When they said no phone orders I didn't bother asking.  Give them a call though 630-585-9568.

They told me that they are opening at 8 am tomorrow (sat) no phone orders and they have somwhere between 30 to 40 pairs. Good Luck guys 

Didn't happen to mention if there will be a limit of 1 pair per customer, did they?  I'd presume so.

Originally Posted by mikeyy821

Originally Posted by JayeRell

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

YOU KNOW AROUND HOW MANY PAIRS?
No I don't.  When they said no phone orders I didn't bother asking.  Give them a call though 630-585-9568.

They told me that they are opening at 8 am tomorrow (sat) no phone orders and they have somwhere between 30 to 40 pairs. Good Luck guys 

Didn't happen to mention if there will be a limit of 1 pair per customer, did they?  I'd presume so.

Centralia Nike clearance store
Nike clearance store Centralia,WA(360) 736-7434
Lebron VII cool grey & Lebron VII blackout $44.97 scattered sizes
Kobe VI "duke" $89.99 Sz 13
Manny pacquaio huarache low $59.99 Sz 8.5
Plenty hyperfuse lows & highs everywhere I saw black/green,blackout,& 3-d lows
Angel & devil sb dunk lows $49.99
Black/orange sb dunk low $49.99
P-rod 4 sb low Sz 8 $39.99
P-Rod 4 sb high Sz 8.5 $24.99
Nike air force one workboot $79.99
Laser blue air max 90's $49.99 Sz 8
Omar salazars & bruins scattered sizes
Air max 90 lakers cw $49.99
Plenty Bo jacksons & vintage 6.0 blazers (red & royal)

Centralia Nike clearance store
Nike clearance store Centralia,WA(360) 736-7434
Lebron VII cool grey & Lebron VII blackout $44.97 scattered sizes
Kobe VI "duke" $89.99 Sz 13
Manny pacquaio huarache low $59.99 Sz 8.5
Plenty hyperfuse lows & highs everywhere I saw black/green,blackout,& 3-d lows
Angel & devil sb dunk lows $49.99
Black/orange sb dunk low $49.99
P-rod 4 sb low Sz 8 $39.99
P-Rod 4 sb high Sz 8.5 $24.99
Nike air force one workboot $79.99
Laser blue air max 90's $49.99 Sz 8
Omar salazars & bruins scattered sizes
Air max 90 lakers cw $49.99
Plenty Bo jacksons & vintage 6.0 blazers (red & royal)

Leonard Tenorio
Nike clearance store Centralia,WA
(360) 736-7434
This is for all the people with toddlers or soon to be parents!all toddler & infant sizes!

Jordan Spizike Winterized boot (black/black)
$11.97 (only sizes 4 & 4.5c)
Playoff XIII only 1 size 8.5c $24.99
Air jordan 2 sizes 4c $24.99
Kobe VI "concord"Sz 7c $24.99
White/varsity red Jordan VI crib Sz 3c $19.99
Lebron 7 PS(black/red)scattered sizes $14.97
And a scattered amount of CB34's,Kobe air force one lows,Jordan elite lows,pistons VI's,CP3's,& Oreo VI's

Leonard Tenorio
Nike clearance store Centralia,WA
(360) 736-7434
This is for all the people with toddlers or soon to be parents!all toddler & infant sizes!

Jordan Spizike Winterized boot (black/black)
$11.97 (only sizes 4 & 4.5c)
Playoff XIII only 1 size 8.5c $24.99
Air jordan 2 sizes 4c $24.99
Kobe VI "concord"Sz 7c $24.99
White/varsity red Jordan VI crib Sz 3c $19.99
Lebron 7 PS(black/red)scattered sizes $14.97
And a scattered amount of CB34's,Kobe air force one lows,Jordan elite lows,pistons VI's,CP3's,& Oreo VI's

All black Jordan 2011s on sale for $140 at Finishline in N Riverside Mall, IL. Check your local Finishlines.

All black Jordan 2011s on sale for $140 at Finishline in N Riverside Mall, IL. Check your local Finishlines.

Paramus NJ had a couple of small sizes 7.5, 8 8.5 on the Hash wall. Give them a shot, I know they price match but that's the only sizes they had in the Kobe USA's. 

Back
Top Bottom