Official JUNE 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

it was 89.00 for the royal foams, I live 30 mins from that outlet and always miss out on their deals.............they get all the heat. I went like a week calling them every day trying to catch good shoes and the day I dont
tired.gif
oh well

it was 89.00 for the royal foams, I live 30 mins from that outlet and always miss out on their deals.............they get all the heat. I went like a week calling them every day trying to catch good shoes and the day I dont
tired.gif
oh well

Whats this 30% off thing you guys are talking about? I just ordered USA kobes from GA and didnt know about a 30 off

Whats this 30% off thing you guys are talking about? I just ordered USA kobes from GA and didnt know about a 30 off

I went in and talked to one of the guys working there and he didnt even know they were getting them in until he saw the line this morning.  How are you guys finding out about these releases?

I went in and talked to one of the guys working there and he didnt even know they were getting them in until he saw the line this morning.  How are you guys finding out about these releases?

NIKE LEBRON VII COOL GREY $41 HANDFUL OF SIZES NO SIZE 11.5 956-565-2446 AND 845-928-8838
WILL PRICE MATCH FROM STORE CENTRALIA 360-736-7434

NIKE LEBRON VII COOL GREY $41 HANDFUL OF SIZES NO SIZE 11.5 956-565-2446 AND 845-928-8838

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

It was a fathers day clearance promotion at the South Chicago location. If was not country wide as two outlets I visited this weekend had no promotions.

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

It was a fathers day clearance promotion at the South Chicago location. If was not country wide as two outlets I visited this weekend had no promotions.

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

tired.gif
oh well
The outlet in Kissimmee won't give you any information about heat over the phone. My cousin used to work at that outlet and saw so many employees holding stock and/or tipping-off friends and family before the general public would know what's available. He more-or-less said that if you don't know the employees and are not compensating them, you have to get your goods by pure chance. They really do get random shipments as they are a clearance outlet and not a factory store, but it still doesn't prevent them from notifying others prior to opening or putting stock on the floor. Hell, I even got a random text this morning about the royals from my cousin's friend that works there, but I couldn't make it for opening...
As for whats over there, the foams and XIIIs were really the only things worth mentioning. They still have the CMFT XI "South Beaches" for $69.99 that I'm sure will drop in price soon...

tired.gif
oh well
The outlet in Kissimmee won't give you any information about heat over the phone. My cousin used to work at that outlet and saw so many employees holding stock and/or tipping-off friends and family before the general public would know what's available. He more-or-less said that if you don't know the employees and are not compensating them, you have to get your goods by pure chance. They really do get random shipments as they are a clearance outlet and not a factory store, but it still doesn't prevent them from notifying others prior to opening or putting stock on the floor. Hell, I even got a random text this morning about the royals from my cousin's friend that works there, but I couldn't make it for opening...
As for whats over there, the foams and XIIIs were really the only things worth mentioning. They still have the CMFT XI "South Beaches" for $69.99 that I'm sure will drop in price soon...

Originally Posted by sniper

tired.gif
oh well
THIS IS THE TRUTH WHEN IT COMES TO "CLEARANCE STORES"
Another similar good example to above.. SAN LEANDRO. They have random heat, but before you find out, its already gone.

Clearance stores def. hit or miss on heat if you go there, they usually have good price on clothing though, sometimes even better than swoosh price if you go when they have additional off price.

tired.gif
oh well
THIS IS THE TRUTH WHEN IT COMES TO "CLEARANCE STORES"
Another similar good example to above.. SAN LEANDRO. They have random heat, but before you find out, its already gone.

Clearance stores def. hit or miss on heat if you go there, they usually have good price on clothing though, sometimes even better than swoosh price if you go when they have additional off price.

tired.gif
oh well

that makes since, after I missed out on the Kobe vi rices and the rest of the kobe vi id they got, I was told by one of the workers their to call early every morning because they get shipments in every day, I try to contribute to this thread but I cant even score a pair for myself at my local outlet
tired.gif
 I try to go their once a month the guys there know me but I guess im not kool enough
roll.gif

between the workers their and the resellers I dont stand a chance. Im bout to start doing clothing updates tho they always have all the good nike clothing for cheap.
that outlet is the Mecca of Nike outlets its been so many releases there that goes under radar, for the last year the guys that work there tell me about the heat they had not sure if its better not knowing 

tired.gif
oh well

that makes since, after I missed out on the Kobe vi rices and the rest of the kobe vi id they got, I was told by one of the workers their to call early every morning because they get shipments in every day, I try to contribute to this thread but I cant even score a pair for myself at my local outlet
tired.gif
 I try to go their once a month the guys there know me but I guess im not kool enough
roll.gif

between the workers their and the resellers I dont stand a chance. Im bout to start doing clothing updates tho they always have all the good nike clothing for cheap.
that outlet is the Mecca of Nike outlets its been so many releases there that goes under radar, for the last year the guys that work there tell me about the heat they had not sure if its better not knowing 

Originally Posted by NikeRider

tired.gif
oh well

Are you sure they had "Royal" foams? I only knew about Cough Drops. If it was the Royal blue foams I would have grabbed a pair at $89.99 
happy.gif

I called the guy I know that works there after I seen the post on here to see if he could hold a pair for me and once he heard my voice on the phone he cut me off and told me the royal foams are long gone
laugh.gif

next time I go there im going to talk to the guy I know to see if he might want to contribute to this thread and make updates........................worth a try.

Originally Posted by NikeRider

tired.gif
oh well

Are you sure they had "Royal" foams? I only knew about Cough Drops. If it was the Royal blue foams I would have grabbed a pair at $89.99 
happy.gif

I called the guy I know that works there after I seen the post on here to see if he could hold a pair for me and once he heard my voice on the phone he cut me off and told me the royal foams are long gone
laugh.gif

next time I go there im going to talk to the guy I know to see if he might want to contribute to this thread and make updates........................worth a try.

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

The first store said they are not doin price matches anymore.  The're like 70 somethin tho

Second store said they don't even have the cool grey Brons.

And Centralia the store with the $41 price said they have like an 8 and a 9.5 left.

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

The first store said they are not doin price matches anymore.  The're like 70 somethin tho

Second store said they don't even have the cool grey Brons.

And Centralia the store with the $41 price said they have like an 8 and a 9.5 left.

tired.gif
roll.gif

I feel ya'. I'm rarely on that side of town, but I do know some of the workers. They definitely have their little "operation" going on, but for the most part, I get the shoes I really want on RD from other places. I usually hit the outlets for gifts or to see if there's anything worth buying discounted that I otherwise wouldn't pay retail for(i.e. Kobe Vs). In regards to bulk-buyers and resellers, they've got that place on lock. I'm sure they have something worked out, but even if they didn't, they are always there at opening. It's both good and bad because that outlet generates a lot of revenue meaning more shipments, but then it's bad because they take FSR of anything and everything good away from locals/tourists...

Back
Top Bottom