Official JUNE 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Called around 8 and they took my name and number down and then they called me back to take my info. The girl on phone said I had new york accent thought that was kinda weird
laugh.gif
first time someone telling me that from an outlet.

Anyway good looks on the info menzinc. I wonder if people that didn't get their order in will get the 30% off tomorrow?
I called around 7:30ish didn't get a call back til an hr later, but order was made
pimp.gif

lol we must've talked to the same chick, she was like let me guess judging from your accent your from either Jersey or NY? I was like i didn't think i had an accent lol
I wonder what she looks like
nerd.gif

Nordstrom Rack (East Palo Alto, CA) had a bunch of LeBron IV TBs, purple ones in all sizes, maroon in 12, and some other ones. Also some Air Bakin (red), a weird color of the AM90s, and Carnivores in 10.5 and 12.

Nordstrom Rack (East Palo Alto, CA) had a bunch of LeBron IV TBs, purple ones in all sizes, maroon in 12, and some other ones. Also some Air Bakin (red), a weird color of the AM90s, and Carnivores in 10.5 and 12.

Called around 8 and they took my name and number down and then they called me back to take my info. The girl on phone said I had new york accent thought that was kinda weird
laugh.gif

Anyway good looks on the info menzinc. I wonder if people that didn't get their order in will get the 30% off tomorrow?

I was told that the 30% off thing will continue tmrw, not sure til when tho

laugh.gif

I was told that the 30% off thing will continue tmrw, not sure til when tho

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

Man I called south Chicago,lady took my name down & phone number & told me she'd call back in 15 mins...I completely forgot about it,& by the time I called back they told me to call back in the morning.man I hope they still have my size,it comes out to little less than $75 after tax & shipping

same thing happen to me smh lol but she left me a voice mail told me call tomorrow and I still get the 30% off good look menzinc

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

Man I called south Chicago,lady took my name down & phone number & told me she'd call back in 15 mins...I completely forgot about it,& by the time I called back they told me to call back in the morning.man I hope they still have my size,it comes out to little less than $75 after tax & shipping

same thing happen to me smh lol but she left me a voice mail told me call tomorrow and I still get the 30% off good look menzinc

Originally Posted by yanky

Originally Posted by saigon

Called up the South Chicago to order a size 13 in the Flint's, only a 8's, 8.5's left
For the Cements, she accidently was thinking I said 3's, but, no size 13, but they do have a 14. Not sure on other sizes.

Wish I called earlier, damn.
How much were the flints going for? Do you know if they still have them?
i recall them being $99 or $109..but they'res none left anyway,i called yesterday & they told me they sold out

Originally Posted by yanky

Originally Posted by saigon

Called up the South Chicago to order a size 13 in the Flint's, only a 8's, 8.5's left
For the Cements, she accidently was thinking I said 3's, but, no size 13, but they do have a 14. Not sure on other sizes.

Wish I called earlier, damn.
How much were the flints going for? Do you know if they still have them?
i recall them being $99 or $109..but they'res none left anyway,i called yesterday & they told me they sold out

Premium I-Drive Orlando Outlet as of Saturday

Air Jordan VI Bulls (White/Red) FSR - $99.99
Penny II Atlantuc Blue - FSR - $89.99
Cough Drop Foams - Pretty much FSR $89.99
Zinc and Black Flightposites - Pretty much FSR $89.99
Shox R4 Blue/Black (Foam Looking ones) - $79.99

That's all the notables...

Premium I-Drive Orlando Outlet as of Saturday

Air Jordan VI Bulls (White/Red) FSR - $99.99
Penny II Atlantuc Blue - FSR - $89.99
Cough Drop Foams - Pretty much FSR $89.99
Zinc and Black Flightposites - Pretty much FSR $89.99
Shox R4 Blue/Black (Foam Looking ones) - $79.99

That's all the notables...

Atlantic Penny II sz 8.5 on hash wall at Kenosha (Prime Outlet). No outlet price tag on it though. 20% off hash wall but maybe you can ask them if they will price match as I have seen some people post $90 prices at other Nike Outlets.

Atlantic Penny II sz 8.5 on hash wall at Kenosha (Prime Outlet). No outlet price tag on it though. 20% off hash wall but maybe you can ask them if they will price match as I have seen some people post $90 prices at other Nike Outlets.

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

thanks eyes of hazel

do you remember if they had any Kobe V's Sir ?  thanks either way

I do recall a couple colorways, but they weren't listed for a price worth ordering/mentioning.

Sorry, not a fan of Kobe shoes, so forgive me. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

thanks eyes of hazel

do you remember if they had any Kobe V's Sir ?  thanks either way

I do recall a couple colorways, but they weren't listed for a price worth ordering/mentioning.

Sorry, not a fan of Kobe shoes, so forgive me. 
laugh.gif

Burbank, CA
Nordstorm Rack had a pair of Air Go LWP and Flightposite LE Gold both size 10.5 and were priced at 59.99 a pair

Marshalls had Penny Nike Caps in Red or Purple colorways for 9.99
They also had blue Swingman Caps with a Blue emblem for 9.99

Burbank, CA
Nordstorm Rack had a pair of Air Go LWP and Flightposite LE Gold both size 10.5 and were priced at 59.99 a pair

Marshalls had Penny Nike Caps in Red or Purple colorways for 9.99
They also had blue Swingman Caps with a Blue emblem for 9.99

Chicago will not do the additional 30% off on the Cough Drop foams today (Monday). They just had a employee meeting and laid down the policy. Yesterday was the day for it.

Chicago will not do the additional 30% off on the Cough Drop foams today (Monday). They just had a employee meeting and laid down the policy. Yesterday was the day for it.

So here's my update,after south Chicago never called me back,I called them a few minutes after closing and they told me they'd be giving out more calls tomorrow morning for the phone orders and I should probably try calling in the morning anyway..well I called at 10am & told them I was supposed to be called back yesterday,& they told me the managers said they contacted everyone & that they would not be honoring my 30% off..so basically I feel screwed lol

So here's my update,after south Chicago never called me back,I called them a few minutes after closing and they told me they'd be giving out more calls tomorrow morning for the phone orders and I should probably try calling in the morning anyway..well I called at 10am & told them I was supposed to be called back yesterday,& they told me the managers said they contacted everyone & that they would not be honoring my 30% off..so basically I feel screwed lol

Originally Posted by 200nikesdeep

so who copped the royal foams and white red black 13's in kissimmee florida  today ?
any info on how many pairs they got or what kind of price point the were at?

Originally Posted by 200nikesdeep

so who copped the royal foams and white red black 13's in kissimmee florida  today ?
any info on how many pairs they got or what kind of price point the were at?

Back
Top Bottom