Official JUNE 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Just started collecting Kobe. Wanted help. Im located in Cali and the closest outlet is camarillo. I heard you can call other outlets and have them mail you the shoes?

I want some Kobe 5s and would want to know where ya'll get them for a good price.

Appreciate any help

Just started collecting Kobe. Wanted help. Im located in Cali and the closest outlet is camarillo. I heard you can call other outlets and have them mail you the shoes?

I want some Kobe 5s and would want to know where ya'll get them for a good price.

Appreciate any help

Not taking anymore phone orders on the Flint 13's..wish that price was a little lower though..

Not taking anymore phone orders on the Flint 13's..wish that price was a little lower though..

Originally Posted by matothett

$109.  Just got my pair.  Thanks Niketalk.  Dude said the phones were going crazy and he was going to start telling people to call back in the morning.  
I just got on the guy told me i have to call back in morning
grin.gif
 Could not even take my name down 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by matothett

$109.  Just got my pair.  Thanks Niketalk.  Dude said the phones were going crazy and he was going to start telling people to call back in the morning.  
I just got on the guy told me i have to call back in morning
grin.gif
 Could not even take my name down 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

so are they going to allow any more phone orders for the flints?i tried to call & couldn't get thru

so are they going to allow any more phone orders for the flints?i tried to call & couldn't get thru

I dont know how I missed this.... when did Centralia Clearance in Washington start accepting phone orders????

I know for a fact the last two or so years phone orders were dead in the water out there.... new management or?? Can any locals or anyone else shed light just wondering cuz of course as a clearance spot they get gems here and there but they never shipped out I even had a contact up there year ago..

nerd.gif

I dont know how I missed this.... when did Centralia Clearance in Washington start accepting phone orders????

I know for a fact the last two or so years phone orders were dead in the water out there.... new management or?? Can any locals or anyone else shed light just wondering cuz of course as a clearance spot they get gems here and there but they never shipped out I even had a contact up there year ago..

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Agent0024

nerd.gif

i go down usually once every couple weeks..but yeah they do phone orders,since i live like an hour away i usually call and just place a phone order.it really depends on who's working at the time.its kinda a hit or miss kinda thing,but usually more often than not they'll accept them

Originally Posted by Agent0024

nerd.gif

i go down usually once every couple weeks..but yeah they do phone orders,since i live like an hour away i usually call and just place a phone order.it really depends on who's working at the time.its kinda a hit or miss kinda thing,but usually more often than not they'll accept them

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

I'm calling in the morning to find out if they still have them.

Originally Posted by yanky

I just spoke with Anthony, he said no phone orders.

Back
Top Bottom