Official JUNE 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Originally Posted by yanky

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

so are they going to allow any more phone orders for the flints?i tried to call & couldn't get thru

I'm calling in the morning to find out if they still have them.
I just spoke with Anthony, he said no phone orders.

Originally Posted by Agent0024

I dont know how I missed this.... when did Centralia Clearance in Washington start accepting phone orders????

I know for a fact the last two or so years phone orders were dead in the water out there.... new management or?? Can any locals or anyone else shed light just wondering cuz of course as a clearance spot they get gems here and there but they never shipped out I even had a contact up there year ago..

nerd.gif
When I placed my phone order, I was told it's up to the manager whether or not to accept a phone order.  They also told me that it's best to do phone orders on Monday-Thursday as Friday-Sunday gets too busy for them.  They will put an item on hold for you if you ask.  I called on Friday and got shot down, but they held the item for me and I called on Monday to finish the order.  Hope this helps.

Originally Posted by Agent0024

I dont know how I missed this.... when did Centralia Clearance in Washington start accepting phone orders????

I know for a fact the last two or so years phone orders were dead in the water out there.... new management or?? Can any locals or anyone else shed light just wondering cuz of course as a clearance spot they get gems here and there but they never shipped out I even had a contact up there year ago..

nerd.gif
When I placed my phone order, I was told it's up to the manager whether or not to accept a phone order.  They also told me that it's best to do phone orders on Monday-Thursday as Friday-Sunday gets too busy for them.  They will put an item on hold for you if you ask.  I called on Friday and got shot down, but they held the item for me and I called on Monday to finish the order.  Hope this helps.

Originally Posted by tonyljeff

Originally Posted by DaHero1017

Flints at Allen, TX

Price is 109.99. B-Grades though. Orange Nike box and have a red B on the inside of the tounge over the size tag.That's weird. Cause they were taking phone orders yesterday when I was picking a couple of pairs up.

Originally Posted by tonyljeff

Originally Posted by DaHero1017

Flints at Allen, TX

Price is 109.99. B-Grades though. Orange Nike box and have a red B on the inside of the tounge over the size tag.That's weird. Cause they were taking phone orders yesterday when I was picking a couple of pairs up.

^ was there anything wrong with them or just the typical b grade for no reason?

When the manager took my order last night he seemed pissed off that the info was online about thier store.  Basically everyone from this website started calling at 9:10 and they got overwhelmed.  I would think that is a good thing though because they are now selling more.

^ was there anything wrong with them or just the typical b grade for no reason?

When the manager took my order last night he seemed pissed off that the info was online about thier store.  Basically everyone from this website started calling at 9:10 and they got overwhelmed.  I would think that is a good thing though because they are now selling more.

The NT Factor strikes again. ^^^^

Basically, if these managers don't want to pricematch or take orders the heck with them.

The NT Factor strikes again. ^^^^

Basically, if these managers don't want to pricematch or take orders the heck with them.

It took a lot of calls to get through so people are still blowing up the phones. Guy I talked had a good attitude though.

It took a lot of calls to get through so people are still blowing up the phones. Guy I talked had a good attitude though.

just got mine.. had to go 1 size bigger. I usually wear a sz 11 in all jordans and a sz 11.5 in kobes. Do the 13's run alittle small? The lady on the phone told me that i should get the 12 instead of the sz 10 they had. I hope they're not too huge. im alittle worried

just got mine.. had to go 1 size bigger. I usually wear a sz 11 in all jordans and a sz 11.5 in kobes. Do the 13's run alittle small? The lady on the phone told me that i should get the 12 instead of the sz 10 they had. I hope they're not too huge. im alittle worried

Back
Top Bottom