Official June 2011 Pickup's post! No pic quoting!

Slacker83-
eek.gif
good stuff man...

picked up these SPARK BLUE 95s this weekend, my local footlocker only got 24 pairs, must be a limited release . Very nice shoe, ive been waiting for a royal blue 95 for a long time.

picked up these SPARK BLUE 95s this weekend, my local footlocker only got 24 pairs, must be a limited release . Very nice shoe, ive been waiting for a royal blue 95 for a long time.

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

Maybe limited in number to the footlockers, because Nike doesn't want to lose out by flooding the stores and ending up @ the outlet

Maybe limited in number to the footlockers, because Nike doesn't want to lose out by flooding the stores and ending up @ the outlet

Originally Posted by T21D

southwesthouston wrote:

We got these in at the shop last week and I know for a fact we had a very similar blue pair in a few months ago.

Originally Posted by T21D

southwesthouston wrote:

We got these in at the shop last week and I know for a fact we had a very similar blue pair in a few months ago.

Niiiiiice....I'm waiting for these to come in stores around my way

Niiiiiice....I'm waiting for these to come in stores around my way

1986 Bianchi Premio
135 USD off craigslist
no rust
got really lucky with the size also 64cm which is the largest frame bianchi makes (very rare) and also my size

1986 Bianchi Premio
135 USD off craigslist
no rust
got really lucky with the size also 64cm which is the largest frame bianchi makes (very rare) and also my size

Originally Posted by Th3Ownly

1986 Bianchi Premio
135 USD off craigslist
no rust
nice, made in ITALY and 1000% STEE to boot! 

Originally Posted by Th3Ownly

1986 Bianchi Premio
135 USD off craigslist
no rust
nice, made in ITALY and 1000% STEE to boot! 

Back
Top Bottom