Official June 2014 Pick Up Thread Vol. Couldn't think of One lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just love these
2uhu60x.jpg

I gave into the hype and got some tech fleece, I got the black pair as well.That zipper pocket is something serious. 
laugh.gif
eek.gif
 I have no clue how I'm going to afford the rest of this month though.
indifferent.gif
I did the same thing on the tech fleece pants, those things were sold out all winter!  I'm glad they finally restocked, but now it's summer, I probably won't even wear them until this fall! 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Oops. Apologies guys for the pic quoting. Won't happen again. First time to post on a pick up thread but regardless,my bad.

finally got these at an outlet. sent to me in a messed up box so just kept the shoes. aint buying clothes to match the kicks without buying the shoes anytime soon :lol:

View media item 1010496

^kobe vi all stars are sick. Regret not scooping them up a while back when I had the Chance

memphisboi55:

Those look the sage green ones that go with the ABU. If you're AF be lucky they dont change your regs like the Army did us. We cant wear Nike SFBs anymore.

Last edited:
memphisboi55:

Those look the sage green ones that go with the ABU. If you're AF be lucky they dont change your regs like the Army did us. We cant wear Nike SFBs anymore.

When did they change them? On schofield they still sell the Nike ones last time I saw. I wish Navy would develop a shoe like this. SMH

When did they change them? On schofield they still sell the Nike ones last time I saw. I wish Navy would develop a shoe like this. SMH

I'm in Korea, supposedly it's not a new reg, it's one that's just now being enforced. I bought the newer SFB boots in March because they made ones with a "terrain" sole. Now I can't even wear them. Boots sold at the PX aren't technically authorized, the ones sold at clothing and sales are vetted and have the "Army Certified" tagging. That's why they don't sell SFB's in clothing and sales. I've seen the new tags at our clothing and sales here. Focus has shifted back to garrison life. Hence all the "new" tattoo regs also.

Last edited:
steal price and now getting some acetone, those prints gotta go

Wonder what that foam all accetoned out will look like? White posite + red outsole sounds good to me. If you can post some pics, that'd be great.

@YoungSk8  thought those shoes were glowing at first. 
nthat.gif

Wrong thread meant to post in the WDYWT.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom