***OFFICIAL JUNE WDYWT*** vol. NO PIC QUOTING. THIS MEANS YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Mr K

I'm I the only one that finds it difficult to part ways with a pair of shoe??..Like I've been offered good money for some of the shoes I have and I just can't let them go...you must of really wanted those Mags Rhay...to me those shoes are more of a collectors item, not a shoe to be worn on a regular day....like I would feel extremely self-conscious walking outside with a pair of mags on...
Idk man

dont get me wrong, i love shoes, and ive had some "rare" / "valuable" shoes come across my hands

but at the end of the day i cant justify wearing $1000 + pair of shoes
laugh.gif

$$$$ > Shoes

I used to have a problem parting with shoes until about 6 years ago when I got involved with Soles 4 Souls. Gave away 30 pairs then and have continued in doing so since (not the same amount, but for every 2 sneakers I buy in a year I give away 1). I don't know....maybe it's the wife, kids, family or career...but I truly don't care too much about kicks enough to hoard when there's greater (and much more important ) things at stake. For instance, I really loved this latest Kanye shoe and came across a trade for my DMP (gold box) package for it. The guy I traded with thought I was crazy, but I had worn both shoes 1x since its original release....nowadays I only want what I intend to wear. Anything extra can be donated as far as I'm concerned.

SN: I'm actually awaiting shipment of the Y2 (expected to deliver tomorrow)...hopefully I didn't get scammed!!!

Hoarding is a mutha....but I love my shoes too damb much to sell or trade...unless I really have to..

Anyways, giving these 3's some burn...rarely ever wear them...

Man, forget the shoes in this thread. look at the Ferrari and Lambo though....now that's living a luxury lifestyle.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mr K

Hoarding is a mutha....but I love my shoes too damb much to sell or trade...unless I really have to..

Anyways, giving these 3's some burn...rarely ever wear them...

I totally agree. I recently sold my BCIIIs and my FRIIIs to a good buddy of mine... even though they were a wee bit too snug, I miss them so much.. lol.
PharO -
pimp.gif
well said.

pharO:

Who cares what anyone thinks. As long as you are happy, that's all that matters. Congrats on the Air MAG pick-up...

PO

Nice Mags back there pharO. I had a pair of those myself for about a week when they were originally auctioned off last year. I had intented to keep them but I guess I just really wanted to try them on once in my life instead of hang onto them, so I resold them.

Used these Reebok Preseason Instapump Turf shoes for some yardwork today. The original rubber webbing lace things had decayed and broken so I removed them and cut some holes for the laces I put in here. I think they came out pretty good tho.

Originally Posted by cocotaso1

where they sell leopard skin sweat pants @?
Pretty sure they are Kith Red Label. My man Verysteri stays with dope kicks/fits
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PO2345

Who cares what anyone thinks. As long as you are happy, that's all that matters. 

quote of the year.

simple as it is, as i get older, it rings more and more true.

word to ol' boy up there in the leopard print pants...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

For whoever was asking I think those are the Ronnie Fieg x Kith camo pants from their S/S collection. But vo let's talk about that Christopher backpack though, I have to get one.
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom