Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Can't wait till Saturday. I heard it's tax-free weekend. I'm hoping for no tax plus Bday coupon at FTL for the win.

carolinafinest carolinafinest avi game on point. Lira or Miracle? :nerd:

Last edited:
I wouldn't cut grass in under Armour shoes
LMFAO
laugh.gif
 I just don't rock with anything outside of Nike and Asics

Talked to the manager at HOH today and he said his associates jumped the gun with the raffle on these. Not too many people asking about them but he said come early because once they strike out on the Jordans they will go after these when they see them. They currently have 3 racks full though whatever that means.

Talked to the manager at HOH today and he said his associates jumped the gun with the raffle on these. Not too many people asking about them but he said come early because once they strike out on the Jordans they will go after these when they see them. They currently have 3 racks full though whatever that means.
striking out on the 14s?!

KD's going to sign with Under Armour, here's why:

Under Armour is from KD's hometown,
He would be the man for Under Armour,
They will pay more for KD,
KD is all about helping out his hometown.

Boom.
Heh

Maybe thats why Nike has be raising the prices on his shoes...cash out as much before he goes

Did you even check Footlocker Unlocked?? Nearly every footlocker is getting these. Look it up.

If KD leaves he will really regret it.. First UA hasn't made a single basketball shoe that can be worn casually and two it's ******* underrmour lol

Don't be dumb kd it isn't worth it your actually sellin shoes now

Did you even check Footlocker Unlocked?? Nearly every footlocker is getting these. Look it up.
What does that have to do with anything? I was just doing my due diligence. The Jordans launching this weekend have the same coverage and they are doing raffles......so what's your point?

CBTS
But that's coming from someone that's not a fan of GGs. Don't think this model look good with one color dominating the entire shoe.
Agreed...I like the way the blue strap pops on the USAs. Likewise with the grey strap on the 35k. All red + tinfoil not for me. Still undecided on the CBTS though.

he did want his shoes to be affordable and that's not gonna happen with nike
laugh.gif

While $150 is beyond chump change...I think KD has the best product for the price out of the big three athletes.

LOL nah, my bad guys. People throw the "HYPE" thing around too much. I'm sure I got reported.

Anyway you think Foot Locker will take the $20 receipt coupon for these?

Back
Top Bottom