Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
I'd like KD to go to UA if that's gonna happens. I heard it's comfortable tho.

And if KD go to UA I can save more money, don't have to collect KD line just KB and LB,lol.

he did want his shoes to be affordable and that's not gonna happen with nike
laugh.gif

$150 is affordable?

lulz
exactly why i'm saying that he might go to UA cause he wanted his shoes to be affordble and if he stays with nike that's not gonna be the case

Last edited:

he did want his shoes to be affordable and that's not gonna happen with nike :lol:   

$150 is affordable?

lulz
exactly why i'm saying that he might go to UA cause he wanted his shoes to be affordble and if he stays with nike that's not gonna be the case

UA is still gonna charge a premium. they gotta make money back somehow if they throw him a large amount of money.

you arent getting a premium nice looking, high quality shoe for $100 or less anymore.

Last edited:
UA could charge 100 and be fine. Heck nike could. The shoes cost 20 bucks to make MAX no matter what they're made out of and that's guessing very high. Everything else is profit. Nike chooses to charge what they do because people are lured into the "tech" they throw in them.

If KD leaves he will really regret it.. First UA hasn't made a single basketball shoe that can be worn casually and two it's ******* underrmour lol

i dunno why but i laughed so hard at point #2.

im on the fence about the GG. one, i feel like every kd looks better in pics and its a bigger difference in person than most other sneakers. and two, as much as all red sneakers appeal to me, i have a hard time wearing them. my girl got me the all red balenciaga pleateds for christmas and ive worn them maybe twice  
embarassed.gif

i dunno why but i laughed so hard at point #2.

im on the fence about the GG. one, i feel like every kd looks better in pics and its a bigger difference in person than most other sneakers. and two, as much as all red sneakers appeal to me, i have a hard time wearing them. my girl got me the all red balenciaga pleateds for christmas and ive worn them maybe twice  
embarassed.gif
I need more red....lol....most of my wardrobe is black and/or red based. As someone who basically sold off his entire Jordan collection, the red is lacking lol. I hear what you mean though

Meh, money is money. They pay the dude he's gone. I don't think KD gives a damn about how the shoes look nike or UA
i actually think nike is gonna throw more money at him than people think. like someone already mentioned, kobes basically done in 2 years. wonder how/if they will continue his line.

if they dont resign Durant (who will be around longer than lebron) they will have two thirds of their major basketball athletes gone. who else could nike even get thats that marketable besides lebron? the only one i can think of that they already have is Paul George and i dont think he has that IT factor to move signature models. Harden? think about it. i feel like Nike needs Durant ....to a certain extent.

i actually think nike is gonna throw more money at him than people think. like someone already mentioned, kobes basically done in 2 years. wonder how/if they will continue his line.

if they dont resign Durant (who will be around longer than lebron) they will have two thirds of their major basketball athletes gone. who else could nike even get thats that marketable besides lebron? the only one i can think of that they already have is Paul George and i dont think he has that IT factor to move signature models. Harden? think about it. i feel like Nike needs Durant ....to a certain extent.
If Kobe retires, or KD leaves.....I think its Kyrie, although 2 signature athletes on the same team....dont know if its really good for business. I don't even know if Jordan/Pippen during their time together counted.

Last edited:
I really don't see KD leaving Nike. I doubt Nike would low ball him or allow themselves to be outbid by another company for the reigning MVP. Athletes who would choose to leave Nike are players like Steph Curry - amazing talents who just don't stack up to Nike's top sig athletes and realize "it ain't happening with Nike, let me get paid what I think I should be paid by someone else."

If Kobe retires, or KD leaves.....I think its Kyrie, although 2 signature athletes on the same team....dont know if its really good for business. I don't even know if Jordan/Pippen during their time together counted.
it might help. if the cavs get a championship before lebron leaves then nike probably would do a champ pack with both sig shoes 

Wish Stephan Curry didn't sign with wack under armour ain't nobody buying under armours haha

Back
Top Bottom