• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What The KD7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
UA is great performance-wise. Just not much to look at
laugh.gif

UA is great performance-wise. Just not much to look at :lol:
Ain't nobody gonna spend 130-140 on some damn under armour Payless looking shoes haha ..

If he stuck it out with nike he's very marketable he would have forsure gotten his own shoes.. It would've been wearable casually as all nike bball shoes are and the performance of the shoe would have been superb specially with his ankle problems.. I know he was on there before but he wasn't as big as he is now

Last edited:
If u got ur own dig line by Nike u gonna win. Nike always hits.UA shoes will never be sold.Better off at Adidas or Reebok.

If u got ur own dig line by Nike u gonna win. Nike always hits. UA shoes will never be sold. Better off at Adidas or Reebok.
If the shoe helps you stay injury free and helps you perform to the best of your ability it doesn't matter if they sell or not.

Why are people on here slamming UA? 

I hope KD signs with UA, that would be awesome, especially since the founder is a UMD alum (my alma mater). Plus I'm hopping he comes home after 2016 since I'm a Wiz fan.

I hope KD signs with UA, that would be awesome, especially since the founder is a UMD alum (my alma mater). Plus I'm hopping he comes home after 2016 since I'm a Wiz fan.

hell naw. and hell to the naw

Last edited:
KD's going to sign with Under Armour, here's why:

Under Armour is from KD's hometown,
He would be the man for Under Armour,
They will pay more for KD,
KD is all about helping out his hometown.

Boom.
I hope! That's a lot of homerism...
happy.gif

i saw the global games in person yesterday at the closest hoh to me and they are an absolute beauty. the logo and swoosh are amazing.

KDs "hometown" doesn't want a UA KD though. In this area we wear Nike regardless of UA being local. UA CAN'T pay more than Nike either. That's a joke. There isn't a person here that truly believes a UA KD line would be better than Nikes.

It's kinda crazy that that KD is still the only on feet pic of the GGs.

Cant tell if this is good or bad

Because most buyers of signature basketball sneakers no longer buy them with performance in mind. Combine that with the brainwashed brand loyalty being displayed here in this thread, and you get the kinds of responses you've been seeing.

hometown schmometown. fam isn't about to ruin his money and brand just to show loyalty to some random UM alum. No shots to DC, but let's just be sensible about it

Back
Top Bottom