Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
You probably like those linings if they came with a swoosh. what matters more than quality materials (including the cushioning materials)?
I like the li nings just fine now. If you can only talk about materials though then why not just buy nice leather and hold it in your hand.

Well ESPN was saying that during camp he was turning up, staying extra after practice, and even doing two-a-days. I smell ******** on that exhausted crap....if it's because of what just happened to PG, then just say it. 

Looks like people who picked up the USA KD VII's  will be wearing em' more than the man himself. 

Well, looks like the KD Nike exodus is now imminent. Next step now is for UA to change their name, or just create a shoe "brand". Under Armour is not fitting, if they are serious about taking a stake in the footwear market.

How about these 7s doe
nerd.gif
Mine's still feel extra sexy :smile:

How bout them Storms tho?

I would stare at the CBS before I rock them. Wish it was a third color that breaks up the grey a bit but who knows since we all hypebeast nike fan boys I just might scoop a pair but personally I'm not in love with them and they drop along side of the royal 3s...

Back
Top Bottom