Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
It's not brand bias. So what if they have former Nike designers. Post a picture and SHOW ME the UA basketball shoes I can wear casually. I have tons of Adidas and Reebok basketball shoes. Let me see your UA basketball gear you rock casually.

I'm not going back and forth about this in a KD Nike thread, I've said my piece. I'll go in depth more about why I like UA in their thread like I been doing. If his BASKETBALL shoes are dope aesthetically w/ another brand you'll find a way to cop and post pics for the gram casually my g. End of story....

I wonder how future releases will pan out if he leaves... I really wanted that pair that looked like a Newport pack :smokin

Last edited:
Might as well move this thread to the Other Brands forum. KD outta here b. The money talks

I'm not going back and forth about this in a KD Nike thread, I've said my piece. I'll go in depth more about why I like UA in their thread like I been doing. If his BASKETBALL shoes are dope aesthetically w/ another brand you'll find a way to cop and post pics for the gram casually my g. End of story....

I wonder how future releases will pan out if he leaves... I really wanted that pair that looked like a Newport pack :smokin

Again because I prefer Nike to UA that makes me a IG hype beast? Yeah ok "my g" you got it.

The look of the shoe maybe? If something's comfortable and well made but ugly as hell then it's a fail IMO. All that tech and material wasted on a eyesore. What's this world folks seem to be living in since word of this UA deal where people don't care about how a shoe looks?
because some people (like myself) buy only for performance. 9/10 times I can't tell if one silhouette looks better than another.  

View media item 1120772
Was able to still cop these with a bday coupon today. Still had a couple sub 9.5 sizes at a local ftl. I guess I'm lucky to grab a pair if kd is dipping. Maybe I should id a fee

Last edited:
meh, i cant imagine KD leaving Nike for UA and I cant imagine Nike not matching UA's offer.. 

Especially with Kobe on the tail end of his career.

and i got my KD7 global games yesterday.. by far the best pair of KDs.. looks wise and comfort.. 

Nike could match but why would they? They have bron and when bron is done kd will be more towards the back end too. I'm sure pg going down could make them rethink, as he looked like the next star up for nike, but with bron in Cleveland Kyrie could be next up. Everything Cleveland will turn to gold for the next few years just like it did for Mia. With that said I hope kd stays because I like this shoe.

Back
Top Bottom