Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
KD7 thread to UA thread to Roshe thread back to KD7 thread.

allllright
smokin.gif

Again because I prefer Nike to UA that makes me a IG hype beast? Yeah ok "my g" you got it.

I said that b/c u buy performance basketball shoes solely to walk around and take pics in my g. U said it not me. You said you'd rather the shoe look good than feel good. U felt some type of way about me actually hooping in a hoops shoe :lol:

But live on my g, do ya thang playa. Keep breaking necks

Last edited:
I said that b/c u buy performance basketball shoes solely to walk around and take pics in my g. U said it not me. You said you'd rather the shoe look good than feel good. U felt some type of way about me actually hooping in a hoops shoe :lol:

But live on my g, do ya thang playa. Keep breaking necks

Who said anything about taking pics? Your literally making things up my g. Yeah looks are more important. I'm a sneaker collector not a athlete. Again you come off as condescending. Your on a site surrounded by people who buy sneakers who don't play sports. Why not start UA talk if that bothers you. You'll be the founder my g!

Last edited:
I said the hell with making the trip....fact is that it closes at 9pm I believe and I'd be cutting it to close....hope your able to get your pair!

Man I've been waiting for this damn train so I can check 34th st!
Went to 34th around 8:30 they said only 12 and I saw 10 on shelf. Then I went to 42nd they still have 8.5 so I get it even my tts is 8 and I saw 11.5 there. Should try there if you can.

Went to 34th around 8:30 they said only 12 and I saw 10 on shelf. Then I went to 42nd they still have 8.5 so I get it even my tts is 8 and I saw 11.5 there. Should try there if you can.
thanks man. I was hunting for a 9 but no luck so far. if i have time i'll try to run by 42nd then!

will nike let you order 2 pair if one is a gs size and another is pre school size? I need to get a couple of pair of carnivals for back to school. 

home colorway via nba2k15 trailer 

Easy money's were robocopped but with all this UA madness, CBS are getting picked up too. I'm having my fill before the gravy train is over. KD is my guy, and aside for a few misses I think he has the most forward thinking, stylish shoe on the market.

Easy money's were robocopped but with all this UA madness, CBS are getting picked up too. I'm having my fill before the gravy train is over. KD is my guy, and aside for a few misses I think he has the most forward thinking, stylish shoe on the market.

Truth! I'm hoping that list right. It's 3 for 3 and we have two dates in October.

Truth! I'm hoping that list right. It's 3 for 3 and we have two dates in October.

Yeah, I casually bought the IV's, I bought literally every V (then got rid of them) because I slept on too many IV's (JB was my focus then), I passed on all the VI's, (my money just wasn't right) but IMO the 7 is the crown jewel of the sig series so far. Shame they have to end it now.

I think it's all but official UA is up next for KD, and I think that is one of the reasons he left team USA. Most NBA minutes logged, PG injury, but I also think UA with that massive deal didn't want him with global exposure rocking nike. Just plain sad, I wanted to see KD lead this team so very badly.

Last edited:
anybody know what is his current obligation to nike? I know his deal expired but does he have to wear nike's this season? Did he have a Kane deal where he gets paid for using the design or does he get a percentage of the sales? Just wondering. I'm pretty sure they have a patent on the design can't they continue to ***** out the colorways even if he signs elsewhere or nah?

Might as well get them all
laugh.gif
I was pretty much planning to get everything *except* the CBTS, but at this rate I might as well get that one too. 
laugh.gif
 It'd be nice to have his whole last line with Nike in my perfect size 9.

I just need to find a swap for my size 9.5 GG's... screw you FL for still having a size 9 up on the site that won't add to cart. 
mean.gif

I was pretty much planning to get everything *except* the CBTS, but at this rate I might as well get that one too. :lol:  It'd be nice to have his whole last line with Nike in my perfect size 9.

I just need to find a swap for my size 9.5 GG's... screw you FL for still having a size 9 up on the site that won't add to cart. :smh:
I feel yuh I'm already at 450 with this purchase. :lol:

Joints are mad comfy too with that spaghetti lacing

Just received my GGs. The shoe is HOT! Thing is, i think the length is too long because of the protruding max unit at the heel? I have not tried them on yet. I wear size 9 in Kobe 8s and 9s, but size 8.5 on some Js. Never had a KD shoe before. Went up half a size with these KD7s. Hopefully these would fit well, if not perfect.

Thinking about coppin the USA for the kiddo to wear to school. Colors go well with her uniform. Basic red white and blue. GS and Toddler models do look a lot better than the VI's.

Back
Top Bottom