Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
I loved the VI but damn the toddler sizes just looked strange 
laugh.gif

Very thankful my brother picked up those GGs on a whim...I like the faux-leather look on the posite.

The only thing at the moment that I don't like about the shoe (and quite a few Nike shoes actually) is that the first three or four eyelets are only held by flywire. I'm always paranoid one of those is going to tear and screw up the lacing.

I loved the VI but damn the toddler sizes just looked strange 
laugh.gif
Yeah that one big velcro was odd but I got what they were trying to do with that crooked tongue. It is a lot easier to put your kid's feet in there with it opening that way tho.

is CBTS a limited release? Should I pull the trigger for 200 CBTS GS 6.5Y?

i really feel that all kd7 are GR, but the hype varies for each pair. the GG hype was huge therefore it seems like there are less GG out there.
speculation, i have no facts or figures. just hard to believe that they made less 35k than USA and/or GG. a few GG still going to be release via EURO sites.
CBTS is prolly GR and with the low hype and some not feeling the neutral grey with the "pink" accents may make it seem like more quantities made.
but with the news of KD situation, the hype may have an up swing. really, no one knows for sure and everyone here just guessing.

With that being said, it's pretty fair to say a gg/CBTS trade wouldn't be fair. Cause I'm trying to trade for a pair of global games

Yeah that one big velcro was odd but I got what they were trying to do with that crooked tongue. It is a lot easier to put your kid's feet in there with it opening that way tho.
well at least it was functional. 
laugh.gif

man i really hope there's still some GG's at FootLocker in Times Sq. at opening. @sneakersberry  gave me hope for a 9 haha.

EDIT: Nope, the smallest there is a 10 too. 
tired.gif

Last edited:
I will never understand NTs infatuation with gum bottoms
laugh.gif
that never was something special to me
I'm with you. Sometimes it can be clean on a simple cw, but overall I'm not a fan of gum bottoms. To each their own though. 

I sort of want these 35ks for only $120.

Problem is, I'm getting married abroad at the end of the month, so I should be saving my money for that. PLUS I plan on copping those SpB 6s.

Dilemmas Dilimemmas. 

A few HOH in Atlanta restocked on the GG yesterday but were close to sold out so I know they are gone now. I tried on a pair and I still don't like them. It's just an all red shoe.

Last edited:
Okay. I'm officially mad about passing on the USA colorway. 
mean.gif
 Just realized how dope they are on feet. Reminds me of Seat Pleasant CW all over again.

Back
Top Bottom