Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
My ***** put that shoe up in a tree
laugh.gif
i'm not impressed I would've been impressed had he tied them to a branch and had them dangling like an apple

Would love for those gold medals and black suedes to release. I remember someone said the aunt pearls will be suede or part suede this year , suede looks really good on these.

Would love for those gold medals and black suedes to release. I remember someone said the aunt pearls will be suede or part suede this year , suede looks really good on these.
I hope not ugh ext aunt pearls
sick.gif

mean.gif
 I find it strange that the aunt pearls aren't released in oct every yr

Thanks for the pics Swigidy. Was KD in the building?

Edit: Looks like he was, just seen a pic on IG.
He showed up?  If he did, that is awesome!

When I was there his friend and little brother were at the table.

Last edited:
Want those all black suedes..
pimp.gif

Excuse my ignorance but does anyone know if those are slated to come out?

Kd sample table had some crazy stuff. Those black suede with the gum bottom are fuego. Good thing I aint get the acid lions :lol:

aunt pearls with suede :pimp:

Glad to see those Lifestyles getting some love...been a fan from the first time I saw those Hazelnut joints. :pimp:

Last edited:

All kd7s released so far have different texture on the hyperposite. I'm just saying
I was ready to call ducktales but after checking, even the USAs and 35Ks do have different textures. Don't have apples in-hand so I don't know about those yet.

I was ready to call ducktales but after checking, even the USAs and 35Ks do have different textures. Don't have apples in-hand so I don't know about those yet.

they are a different texture on the apples but its nothing special, its pretty plain. it'll be interesting to see if they can keep it up with different textures on each shoe, or if this apples one is going to be the default

I really wanted the apples, it's my first KD though. How is the sizing on these?? Might have to ship them back to Nike if they don't fit properly.

Back
Top Bottom