Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
i cant find the good apples online anywhere....did i miss something? i swear this was just a plain jane color that was gonna sit

I swear people can't even find GR releases with FSRs just sitting online, not on some secret site people don't know of but on NDC of all places. And then these are the same folks who cry about striking out on limited releases, blaming bot users, checkout errors, internet connection, just about everything but themselves. And you wonder why

Actually I've slowed down. Lebron China lows were my last purchase. I'm in for dem Apples this weekend though.

I've got a bad feeling though. Every other release has had a toebox defect.

USAs - good
35k - defect
GG - good
CBTS - defect
E$M - good
Apples....?
left shoe fubar

nooooooooo
sick.gif
 christmas is a horrible time for my sneaker purchases like sept
Of course they come out on near Christmas. Looks like a limited pair. 
laugh.gif
 thank you Nike for making my pockets lighter 

I hope not ugh ext aunt pearls :x  :smh:  I find it strange that the aunt pearls aren't released in oct every yr
Well the Susan G Komen race isn't until March/April where I live usually the aunt pearls come out the week before the race got lucky with the 5s not so much the 6s.

Uprising looks better and I already wanted them can't wait to cop!

I wonder if Nike plans on going giving every general release KD a "nickname". So far the only true themed pairs have been the USA's and Global Games.

Putting in work trying to see if there are 2k shoes again this year.... Forgot how much I loved the game

Really hope Nike releases those black/gum VIIs. I'd probably be happy if they even just added the gum option to iD so we could make our own

we all waiting for the deals :lol:   i mean why not ?  

id wait on a lot of shoes if i could, but sometimes that's not an option and i have to buy day one or they'll be gone 

I get that man, definitely makes sense. I've only copped the 7s on a deep discount so far (calms and now the 35ks). I tried to show love with that CT sale I saw. Just seemed like nobody was even excited about it! Lol 106$ for 35k degrees is the best deal I've seen, but maybe y'all already had em! Speaking of which I have a delayed shipment email...anybody else get that or shipment confirmation?

Back
Top Bottom