Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Passed on the GA. Nice colorway, but meh. Next colorway up!

Can't wait to see how the Xmas and All-Star colorways come out.

WHY NIKE WHY!?!?

tired.gif

More stuff...
THESE ARE CRACK!!! 
eek.gif

My personal rank of the KD VII's so far.

1. Global Games
2. 35k
3. Good Apple
4. USA
5. Easy Money
6. Calm Before The Storm

Black suede ones are straight fire. Gum bottom AND gold tips? Damn

After putting my GGs on feet the other day, they're way better looking than how i felt about them release day. Glad I kept them

man every time i look at the kd 6 i just wish they released those career high samples. it was the best cw they didn't release.

excited for the black/gum kd 7s.

If this becomes the Lebron 7s for me where all the good ones are limited in areas and for certain people and not released to the public I will lose it. I haven't grabbed a pair of KDs since the 3s and the possibilities on this shoe can be good.

Hopefully, this isn't against the rules but I bought the wrong size of the Apples.  I have the correct size coming but if someone wasn't able to pick them up in a size 13, hit me up.  I'll sell them for retail.  Just wanted to see if any of my fellow NT'ers needed them before deciding to return them to the store.

Hopefully, this isn't against the rules but I bought the wrong size of the Apples.  I have the correct size coming but if someone wasn't able to pick them up in a size 13, hit me up.  I'll sell them for retail.  Just wanted to see if any of my fellow NT'ers needed them before deciding to return them to the store.
it would prob be better to put in your sig just so none of the mods hit you despite your trying to help it's still against the rules

nooooooooo
sick.gif
 christmas is a horrible time for my sneaker purchases like sept
goota plan my brotha i start saving in late oct nov and knock it out i got 2 kids and they like dumb stuff hahaha
yeah it's hard it's the reason why i missed out on gamma AJXII and PKBII last yr, christmas money and i buy a pair of shoes a paycheck so that by the time christmas and sept are around those are the missed shoes so i'm like 22prs a yr, but i really need to cut back

it would prob be better to put in your sig just so none of the mods hit you despite your trying to help it's still against the rules

yeah it's hard it's the reason why i missed out on gamma AJXII and PKBII last yr, christmas money and i buy a pair of shoes a paycheck so that by the time christmas and sept are around those are the missed shoes so i'm like 22prs a yr, but i really need to cut back
i feel ya ive cut back to just kds and a few js this year i got the gammas christmas kds taxis and astroid foams last christmas so i did alright

i feel ya ive cut back to just kds and a few js this year i got the gammas christmas kds taxis and astroid foams last christmas so i did alright
yeah i'm in the middle of changing to only ext styled

id be in for the black ones... i knew i passed on acid lions for a reason lol
I thought you just missed them
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom