Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Tried all morning to buy a pair at NDC but no luck. I was surprised. So I ran to my local HoH and they have the last of my size! I honestly love 'em!
Absolute fire.  Much higher quality than nike usually does at this price with metal laces, a phylon midsole, and a suede upper.  Leather signature on the tongue...man.  This was a great cop.  They flew off shelves out here while OG ones were still sitting.  I walked into another sneaker store with them and the manager there left and bought a pair.  I can't even say enough.  The best quality cops this year (in order):

1. Flax Air Force 1 Mid

2. Jordan 1 Family Forever

3. KD Lifestyle 7 Challenge Red

4. Black/ Metallic Jordan 3Lab5

5. Black/ White Jordan OG 1

6. Reebok Shaq Attacks (Black/ Azure Blue)

7. Silver/ Volt Foamposite 1

8. Jordan 6 Infrared

9. Jordan 11 Black/ Infrared Low

10. Jordan Gamma 1 '95

11. Jordan 14 Thunder

12. Jordan 10 Powder Blue

13. Jordan 13 "Reflective"

As you can see, Nike seems to throw their best materials at anything NOT a retro, especially big GRs.  Retro 1 OGs seem to be about the only thing they give a crap about.  We got the butter materials on these because Nike is trying to humiliate Adidas/ Kanye while finally having something legit on their lifestyle line. 

Absolute fire.  Much higher quality than nike usually does at this price with metal laces, a phylon midsole, and a suede upper.  Leather signature on the tongue...man.  This was a great cop.  They flew off shelves out here while OG ones were still sitting.  I walked into another sneaker store with them and the manager there left and bought a pair.  I can't even say enough.  The best quality cops this year (in order):

1. Flax Air Force 1 Mid

2. Jordan 1 Family Forever

3. KD Lifestyle 7 Challenge Red

4. Black/ Metallic Jordan 3Lab5

5. Black/ White Jordan OG 1

6. Reebok Shaq Attacks (Black/ Azure Blue)

7. Silver/ Volt Foamposite 1

8. Jordan 6 Infrared

9. Jordan 11 Black/ Infrared Low

10. Jordan Gamma 1 '95

11. Jordan 14 Thunder

12. Jordan 10 Powder Blue

13. Jordan 13 "Reflective"

As you can see, Nike seems to throw their best materials at anything NOT a retro, especially big GRs.  Retro 1 OGs seem to be about the only thing they give a crap about.  We got the butter materials on these because Nike is trying to humiliate Adidas/ Kanye while finally having something legit on their lifestyle line. 
What in heavens name are you talking about Nike wanting to embarrass Adidas/Kanye?   The Yeezy's were made in extremely small production numbers, which isn't even a fraction of a rounding error on Nike's profits.   Don't forget Nike had the choice whether they wanted to keep Ye or not, and they let him go.  Kanye chose the next best option, but he would have stayed with Nike if they wanted him to.

What in heavens name are you talking about Nike wanting to embarrass Adidas/Kanye?   The Yeezy's were made in extremely small production numbers, which isn't even a fraction of a rounding error on Nike's profits.   Don't forget Nike had the choice whether they wanted to keep Ye or not, and they let him go.  Kanye chose the next best option, but he would have stayed with Nike if they wanted him to.
I don't think even he knows what he is talking about considering his rather recent join date and low repution. Not to mention that 2/3 of his post in this KD7 thread has absolutely nothing to do with KDs

I don't think even he knows what he is talking about considering his rather recent join date and low repution. Not to mention that 2/3 of his post in this KD7 thread has absolutely nothing to do with KDs
I cant rag on the join date cause Im newer than him, but I'll agree with the rest
roll.gif

The guy claimed that 4 random people saw him try on the red Lifestyles in store and they liked it so much they proceeded to cop. If that doesn't sound like Duck Tales, what does

Yeah those kd lifestyles are too dope. I love the design. I could have done away with that big swoosh but oh well still dope. Got both the red and hazelnut pair. If the blacks had a black sole i would have bought them as well

So suede toebox front upper and posite still remains or is the posite faux leather wrapped? From the pix, looks like the posite is still the same, but the hits of leather come from the strap/tongue/liner. 200... hmm..
I do believe they kept the posite which makes me wonder if that justifies the $200

Anyone cop those red lifestyles? Or is there a separate thread for them?
I picked up a pair at my local HOH.  I couldn't pass up once I saw the quality in person...  Pics don't even do them justice.
I can't get past the crossed straps, other than that they look great and i'm sure quality is on point, the lifestyles have def been getting better over the last 2-3yrs

When does join dates and "nike talk rep" have something to do with a person opinion. Lmao wow

I do believe they kept the posite which makes me wonder if that justifies the $200

I can't get past the crossed straps, other than that they look great and i'm sure quality is on point, the lifestyles have def been getting better over the last 2-3yrs

I couldn't get past the entire shoe :rofl:

I couldn't get past the entire shoe
roll.gif
IMHO last yrs lifestyle boot was better than this yr, but cws and materials are better this yr, still Kobe 9 & Leron XII lifestyles are better designed than the KD7 lifestyle

IMHO last yrs lifestyle boot was better than this yr, but cws and materials are better this yr, still Kobe 9 & Leron XII lifestyles are better designed than the KD7 lifestyle
Personal taste...I'd take these over the lebron 12 or the kd boot but to each his own. I'll admit, that challenge red has me beasting a little bit

When does join dates and "nike talk rep" have something to do with a person opinion. Lmao wow
Lmao I know, right? Rep is a function of how much you agree with hype, and how often you post. Who gives a crap. Also, ironically, I Repped you for that post lol.

Last edited:

Personal taste...I'd take these over the lebron 12 or the kd boot but to each his own. I'll admit, that challenge red has me beasting a little bit
they're just to busy for me I love the materials though, red suede, brown suede, white ostrich, black leather, the game on the lifestyles have def stepped up, both the other sigs have gotten pony hairs, we've also seen denim, good elephant. as long as the EXT gets the materials that the lifestyles are getting i'll be happy over all

Lmao I know, right? Rep is a function of how much you agree with hype, and how often you post. Who gives a crap. Also, ironically, I Repped you for that post lol.

Lol I Repped you for the response. People are crazy. No matter how much rep somebody got, it won't change my mind on a shoe nore will i Co sign just cus they have been here for ages.

Back
Top Bottom